FINALLY!! Added U23D in San Diego !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are really pushing the envelope.....:evil:

I had one drink at Blue Cafe...oh wait, maybe you're thinking of Vegas :confused:

I can't wait for a pair of these groovy glasses!!

U23Dglasses.jpg

I'm trying to find out how long it will be showing in San Diego since I'm going to be there the weekend of Feb. 1st and there's no IMAX near me. I can't find a website or anything. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I wanna see it. :sad:

WAIT! Actually on 2nd look, it only says Hannah M in 3D, it does not say IMAX 3D... so maybe keep watching that page, it's possible U23D will play on the Imax screen, but they don't update this early :hmm:

Okay, thanks. That's a lead, anyway. :)

Maybe I'll call them up on the damn phone and see if a human can tell me.

I bought a back-up ticket to see it in Colorado Springs but it's like a 4 hour drive, lol. Is that crazy? (she asks a bunch of other crazy fans... :wink: )

Well I did just call them up on the damn phone and was told U23D will only be showing the 1/23 and 1/24. What kind of sense does that make? :sad:

So if any San Diego people hear about it playing at another IMAX (I think there's another one, right?) in SD please post the info. Thanks.

:sad:

joyfulgirl said:
So if any San Diego people hear about it playing at another IMAX (I think there's another one, right?) in SD please post the info. Thanks.

Absolutely NOT playing at another IMAX ...the only other is at Balboa Park and that one is not 3D capable...so if you want IMAX you gotta see it tomorrow or Thursday here.
LA is showing it over the weekend, but not San Diego.
The rest of the theaters open the 15th with 3D capability but not IMAX.

"F" Hannah Montana :rant:

We want U2!!!!!

Dammit! I wanna see the show more than once!

Dammit!

Bonocomet is correct in that the other theatres I found in SD were NOT IMAX.

Carek1230 said:
"F" Hannah Montana :rant:

We want U2!!!!!

Dammit! I wanna see the show more than once!

Dammit!

Bonocomet is correct in that the other theatres I found in SD were NOT IMAX.

and FYI, the "other theaters" don't open till 2/15...in case someone thought they would get it here this weekend..looks like no.

ET said:

Absolutely NOT playing at another IMAX ...the only other is at Balboa Park and that one is not 3D capable...so if you want IMAX you gotta see it tomorrow or Thursday here.

I live in New Mexico (where there are no IMAX theatres in the whole state) so I can't do that. I was just hoping that since I'll be in San Diego the weekend of 2/1 I might luck out and catch it there.

joyfulgirl said:

I live in New Mexico (where there are no IMAX theatres in the whole state) so I can't do that. I was just hoping that since I'll be in San Diego the weekend of 2/1 I might luck out and catch it there.

Google the theatres in the San Diego area because I did find a couple theatres that were listing show times but they are not IMAX theatres. If I can help with anything PM me. :wink:

Carek1230 said:

Google the theatres in the San Diego area because I did find a couple theatres that were listing show times but they are not IMAX theatres. If I can help with anything PM me. :wink:

curious as to which theaters you found that were showing it the weekend of Feb 1st?? I can't find that info cause I think it won't be anywhere until the 15th....

Carek1230 said:

Thanks. :) Must see 3D, though. I think it's coming to Abq in Feb but not in 3D.

Carek1230 said:

"FYI"....I never said anything about dates. :rolleyes:

the person inquiring was looking for theaters in San Diego playing it on weekend of Feb 1.....so that's what they wanted.
:der:

Saw the 12:30 and 5 pm shows today!

Great meeting you Carek!! And also your friend elev8me (?) I'm not sure about his name here. Is that right?

ET I looked for you, but I guess we didn't see each other :(

(there was one person I thought might be you but I wasn't sure so I was too shy to ask :reject: )

Back
Top Bottom