Dallas gathering - June 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allegra

Refugee
The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap,
Let's start the summer off right! Let's have a U2 fan gathering! And let's talk about all the U2 concerts we've been too!

We will be at our usual place at Trinity Hall in Dallas on June 4, Saturday night at 6:00pm.

It's located in the shopping area on the northeast corner of 75 Central Expressway and Mockingbird Lane, just north of downtown Dallas. It's on the second floor across the way from the Virgin record store.

Hope to see ya there!

Last night was great! I finally got to meet some local and out-of-town U2 fans. There were about 9 U2 fans and 5 others that tagged along. Photos and moments were shared from the Vertigo tour. We laughed, we cried, but that was from laughing so hard. One girl was so drunk she couldn't stop petting and kissing this pic of Bono and this Austin fan. Yes, it was a beautiful pic...one of the best fan pics I've ever seen in my life. I didn't take my camera last night because I knew someone would have a camera and post the pic of the group before I could have anyway.

:wink:

:hmm: i wonder who that someone is :sexywink:

here are the pics! :D

DSC04085.jpg

starting in the front: tony from u2texas (in black shirt), his wife next to him in white shirt and a friend of theirs, jamila (in the orange edun shirt), travis (a friend of joy's), allegra, ann, laura from u2texas, chris (bloodysunday972), ABEL, rambling rose, and joy (making the peace sign)

DSC04083.jpg

on the left: laura (from U2texas), chris (bloodysunday972), ABEL, rambling rose, a friend of joy's. on the right: ann and allegra

DSC04087.jpg

joy, ABEL, rambling rose, my bono purse :heart: :sexywink:

we laughed so hard we cried when joy couldn't get enough of bono's pic!
DSC04088.jpg

DSC04089.jpg

hey now!

To be fair, i got a head start on everyone during the day at the Flying Saucer. Besides, i am preparing for Dublin. Getting my drinking muscles in shape ;)

But that picture of Debbie and Bono still makes me cry because it is so great. They look beautiful in that photo. Nothing is better than seeing 2 activists together...

Joy

THAT PICTURE RAWKS!!!!!!!

Hi Joy, yer Chicago May 10 roomie Sheila here. :D

And hi ABEL!!! :wave:

BTW pictures coming when I get my computer fixed. It crashed. Just lovely...I just got it in January.:mad: Typing this at work.

Last edited:
OMG - I had known that y'all were going to post these on Interference I would have looked like I was awake! (lol)

And I actually was having a good time - just tired from the nearly 4 hour bus ride to spend the night with you nuts (just kidding)!

Thanks for these pics - especially the ones of Joy oogling over my Bono moment pic. Her reactions were hilarious.

The simple fact is, my friend, that the B-man loves us both. But in the next pic, you can stand in front of him and I'LL GET THE KISSES! (lol)

Seems like a fair trade.

Can't wait until the August meet up. By then, we need to have our sh#t together regarding our event for Africa in September.

TEXAS WILL STAND TALL FOR U2 WHEN VERTIGO HITS IN OCTOBER!

Back
Top Bottom