Aussie aussie aussie!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SimoneU2

Babyface
hehe,,,,,,,,Im a U2er livin' in Sydney, down under......Very ISOLATED from the outside world and disapointed U2 didnt come here......but ehh what can u do.........r there any other aussies here to feel the same pain.....LOL im kidding

nice to meet ya ;) cya

hey there, i'm from australia...near melbourne...

i also was dissapointed that u2 didnt tour here last year

fingures croseed for the next tour :yes:

bono_man2002 said:
hey there, i'm from australia...near melbourne...

i also was dissapointed that u2 didnt tour here last year

fingures croseed for the next tour :yes:

Another Melbournian here! :wave:

I'm hoping that U2 will tour here this time around. I'm hopeful they will, though. If they don't, however, methinks I'll just go to Ireland again like I did for the Elevation tour.

Yup hi, i also live in Sydney and i do feel your pain! When was the last time they were here anyway? was it the pop tour?
i hope they come here on their next one.

Hi there, I'm in Adelaide :)
At least you guys in the eastern states got pop mart - it will be 10 years next month since I saw ZOOTV here in Adelaide. I bet we'll get missed again if U2 come back down under - will be making the trip across the border if that's the case
Cheers,
Mandy

i'm very confident they'll come here next tour....because of the article that i read in EYKIW
they say they plan to tour: America, Europe, Brazil and Australia!!!
i would like to go to all the shows!!! :)

hi fellow aussies!!

apprearently slane came out today!!!!! i didnt go down to the shops because it was way too hot....but i cant wait till tommrow :hyper:

I'm in the Gold Coast. U2 better come to Brisbane for the next tour or I'll:madspit: !!!!! At least they should come to Sydney, then I can bum off my relos during the period :tongue:

Hi all you fellow aussies! I'm a refugee from zootopia (they dont seem to want me back in there for some reason, so "up theirs"!!) I like this place a lot so far and i've already recognized some familiar names.
The Slane DVD is brilliant eh? Everytime it comes to the end I feel like crying as I can imagine being there and soooo not wanting it to ever end! ONE makes my hair stand on end it is so moving and little Eve having the time of her live with Bono is also very special. What do you all think?:wave:

welcome to interference fellow aussie :wave:

slane is great!, better than boston, preformance wise.......cant wait till next year with the new album and possibley a tour next year
:hyper:

:wave:

I'm hoping U2 come here and play at the MCG, so there will be plenty of tickets so I get one. :ohmy: If I missed out... :mad:

I'd rather them play stadiums than arenas, and this was confirmed by Slane! The bigger the better!

I'm a Queenslander,:wink: yeah i know sad, but i am still a huge U2 fan, i'm lookin for another penpal, by the way, when are u2 doing their Vertigo tour here, the site doesn't have the aussie dates, and i'm getten peeved, they aren't gonna forget us again like with the elevation tour, cause that'd just suck :sad:

i'm from brissie and am a new fan of U2. May have taken me awhile but now i'm hooked!!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom