Anyone want to meet up in Ireland?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZooGrl

The Fly
Alrighty... I posted this in EYKIW but I'm posting it here too, hope that's ok... :)

I wanted to wait until everything was official to post anything, but after two months of planning, everything is finalized and I'm heading to Ireland July 10th for six months to work!
(disclaimer: for what it's worth, I started planning this BEFORE the studio encounters; I'm not going to Ireland to stalk U2!) In any case, I know there are quite a few other Interferencers who are living there now, others who are thinking of moving there, and quite a few more who plan to visit in the next few months. So.. first let me say, wherever I end up, everyone (but not at the same time, hehe) is invited to stay with me and visit, although I make no guarantees I'll end up in Dublin (though I'm about 95% sure-- there are lots of details that need to be settled). Anyway, the other part of this post is for people who are planning to move to Ireland sometime in the next little while (or are there now).... First of all, I would love to meet you guys! Second, is there anyone who would like to share a flat ? Personally, I can't pay a lot for rent, I'm hoping to get a decent job but as places are expensive I will most likely not have a lot of extra money so I'll probably be living with a few other people-- whatever is cheap, but also comfortable. Anyway, right now I'm pretty flexible, I just wanted to wait for my Irish visa to be finalized before I started planning things too early. Now it's final so... Time to start planning!
So... If anyone is interested in meeting up, sharing a flat, whatever, drop me a line at h_coristine@sympatico.ca. :)

hey ZooGrl!

i replied to this in EYKIW, but i'll do it here as well.
smile.gif
i am not moving to dublin (starting law school this fall), but i will be vactioning there this summer, and i'd love to meet up with you- and all fellow U2 fans- for a pint!! i'll be there from june 22nd through july 17th. we should have a PLEBA reunion at a pub at some point!

biggrin.gif

You know me.... see you there!!
wink.gif

My plans right now are to visit you but I guess I have to book the flight or something to Ireland soon. It's SOOOO much happening!
smile.gif

Woo hoo!
Thanks Ally, I replied to your reply in EYKIW but I'll do it again here too :) We definitely have to meet up for a pint! If you and MissZoo are going to meet sometime, wait for me! :)

Naya, you are most welcome in my luggage anytime. Would you prefer carry on or the stuff that has to be checked? B/C I know it gets cold & lonely out there on the tarmac, maybe carry on would be better. Hehehe.

Miss Zooropa! I'm sorry I haven't emailed today--- I'm trying to get all my work emails done before I leave for NYC tomorrow morning. Hey, are you going to be up at, say, 8 or 9 am tomorrow? (well, technically today for you) I'm working till midnight, then i have to drive to my parents, i'll only get there by 1 or 1:30 and i have to leave for the airport at 4 AM so there's no point in sleeping. Can i call you?

Ahhh.....sometimes time changes are nice :)

[This message has been edited by ZooGrl (edited 05-09-2002).]

Im hoping to vacation there this fall...I'll definitely be in touch if this happens!!! *starts planning list of things to pack*

------------------
Proud owner & lover *munch munch*(of the now late) Larry cookie

"SHHHH!!! Bono is HOO-ing!"
-Me, as Sula and Lilly talk through the end of WOWOY on Popmart Vid

Hey girl, if you haven't already heard I'm doing something similar only for 4 months not 6 and starting May 16. I would love to meet up drop me an e-mail mbi16@yahoo.com

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Hey, Zoogrl, don't forget about me!!!! I'm still planning on crashing on your floor for a couple of days in July
wink.gif

Mel

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

Hello Hay, I'm here as well
smile.gif

shecat@u2freak.zzn.com

I can e-mail u my phone no privately if u want
wink.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company