Annual Joshua Tree road trip in January. (Gathering) Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, sorry to jump on the topic but if anyone knows the location or some helpful tips in finding it, could you please send me a PM? Would greatly appreciate it!

I for one would like to go see the tree and perhaps Zabriske Point too. Has a date been set? Perhaps the weekend of January 9th might be good?

The Joshua Tree (tribute) has a show on January 9th. That might be a good weekend to see the band and then the (Joshua) Tree?

U2 - The Joshua Tree - U2 Tribute Band - Authentic U2 Covers - A Tribute to the Music of U2

Saturday, January 9, 2010 - 9:00PM
Romano's Restaurants
Romano's
5225 Canyon Crest Dr #58
Riverside, CA 92507
(951) 781-7662

Just a thought. What about you'z guys?

Oh, guys, that's very sweet. We're dumb here in AZ and don't get President's Day off. So if y'all want to go then, that's fine. I was there last year.

My break is the next weekend - Feb 25th and 26th (Thursday and Friday and then of course Saturday and Sunday). If you wanted to go that Saturday (Feb 27th) that would be great and I'd probably drive out on Thursday or Friday (with the little one). But like I said, if the Presidents Day weekend works better for everyone else, by all means do that.

I love you guys! :love:

I'll look at flights, which will be easier with Owen, but we might just drive to save $$. Of course, if I can work it so that he stays with his grandparents, then I could do either without a problem!

Do y'all think it would be easiest if I/we stayed in/near Chino/Ontario?

IMG_1955.jpg

:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom