Rehab - YDW Style.....see inside for support group details....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YDW, hope you had a wonderful holiday. Wishing gratifying and positive things to come your way in the new year. :hug:

And, may your gifted thoughts and words flow in infinite abundance to us, your very own fan club
:reject: :applaud: :bow:

blm said:
YDW, hope you had a wonderful holiday. Wishing gratifying and positive things to come your way in the new year. :hug:

And, may your gifted thoughts and words flow in infinite abundance to us, your very own fan club
:reject: :applaud: :bow:

..Thanks for your kind words, blm. :hug: It's really nice to come online and see something like this. :kiss: Thank you.

Regarding ye fiction; well, it's coming along quite well. Midnight is promising to be very, very sensual...:drool: After I'd finished writing for the night I ended up going to bed and continuing with the story in my head...(how mad is that!). 'Course, after watching the bonus dvd of one of the JT concerts over the holiday period my imagination just went sky high :reject: I had to re-write some of it cos it was too feckin' hawt! Ack...JT Bono always does that to me.

Anyways, thinking about Christine too. Hopefully once I get all this shite cleared up at work I can relax enough to come up with something good.

:kiss: D.

Happy to see you check in, YDW. Being able to physically get away from problems helps the perspective, too. Hope you are relaxing some. :-}

Midnight -REWROTE SOME OF IT? :rant: NO, NO, NO. Don't do that- keep it so we can get it by email.:drool:

blm said:
Midnight -REWROTE SOME OF IT? :rant: NO, NO, NO. Don't do that- keep it so we can get it by email.:drool:

Agreed! :yes::up:

Hope things look bright and SHINY in the new year, YDW. For now, relax, have a cuppa your favorite thing and indulge yourself in any way you like. :wink:

*though I hope it's writing, hee!*

:hug:

:evil: Snippet from 'Midnight'....mwah... I'd post some more but I don't want to give the plot away...all I'll say is; :drool: :drool: :drool:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< I need to say something; anything, just to break the spell and yet I can’t. I’m conscious of trying to speak, of trying to form words; any words, but they just won’t come. It’s like my voice box has shut down. I can’t do anything. Nothing seems to work. I can’t even move my hands. They’re paralysed like my voice and the rest of me? Well, the rest of me just sits here burning and yeilding to his touch. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:ohmy:

:combust:

:applaud: YDW is back :yippie:

hope things are going better for you and...ack! don't know how to express feelings without sounding rhetorical.
so just a big :hug:

I'm really happy you're back.

youvedonewhat said:
:evil: Snippet from 'Midnight'....mwah... I'd post some more but I don't want to give the plot away...all I'll say is; :drool: :drool: :drool:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< I need to say something; anything, just to break the spell and yet I can’t. I’m conscious of trying to speak, of trying to form words; any words, but they just won’t come. It’s like my voice box has shut down. I can’t do anything. Nothing seems to work. I can’t even move my hands. They’re paralysed like my voice and the rest of me? Well, the rest of me just sits here burning and yeilding to his touch. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:combust: pant.... pant...... hope you are relaxed and refreshed soon, and yeah, dont re write it , mabey you can do it as an email only story :hmm:

:evil:

....do you want it? :evil:

......Ok, snippet then:

<<<<<<<<<< “Why are you doing this? Why don’t you just lie back and let me look after you!”

He looks up at the ceiling again. “I...I don’t...need...looking after....” and his words trail away as he screws his face up with the pain. His hand drops back onto the bed. A deep, frustrated curse leaves him as he continues to fight with himself. >>>>>>>

...Of course if you posted some more JT DVD pix (just one or two would do... ), I might post Midnight in it's entirety....

...mwah....

*runs away*

ArseAni.gif

YDW, I am in love with you (and i know i'm NOT the only one).
I don't have the JT remastered yet(crazy, i know) -but hope this will do:
c696.jpg

111482421_11d0259fb1.jpg

943f-1.jpg

2bcf.jpg

63a6.jpg

You've got me stutteringandpalpitating with anticipation:drool:
please don't make us wait too long.

And I wish you a new year filled with sweet and wonderful surprises.....

youvedonewhat said:
“Why are you doing this? Why don’t you just lie back and let me look after you!”

I see only one solution to this. *grabs handcuffs* Chain him to the bed!!!

U2Livefromparistiehimupwoot.jpg

U2Livefromparisholeehandcuffs.jpg

(screencaps shamelessly stolen from bonocomet...thanks comet! :drool: )

What a way to start New Years Day:drool:
:wave: comet, mot , GG :-}

Hey, YDW Why are you holding out on us?
(I know you have a life of your own and all, but this is so much better isn't it?) Could you please hurry and save OUR fevered souls!!!:heart:

youvedonewhat said:
...Of course if you posted some more JT DVD pix (just one or two would do... ), I might post Midnight in it's entirety....

:hmm: I believe the two I posted fulfilled the above requirement. <?> :wink:

Though, YDW, you did say "might," not "would." You writers! :)

:sigh:

:wave: Hi girls. Just to let you know that I should be able to get down to some decent fanfics now that my probs w/work have been resolved. :yippie: :dance:

...ok...back later...

*runs off to Word program*

:kiss:

...I might even get myself a dog now....

:dancing: :yippie: :dancing:

Hi everyone, I have started reading Midnight recently and cannot get enought of it. :drool: :drool:
I am very keen of reading Christine as well, but I am not premium so I can't find the very beggining of it without wasting one hour. Anybody could point me to it quickly??? Thanxxxxx

Oh and Onekea, I am Italian too!! Where are you from??:hi5:

edurban said:
Hi everyone, I have started reading Midnight recently and cannot get enought of it. :drool: :drool:
I am very keen of reading Christine as well, but I am not premium so I can't find the very beggining of it without wasting one hour. Anybody could point me to it quickly??? Thanxxxxx

Oh and Onekea, I am Italian too!! Where are you from??:hi5:

ciao edurban :wave:
I'm from Bolzano. I didn't know you're italian too.

you surely will enjoy christine, it's awesome.
and as blm :)hug: ) told me before I started it...make believe you're the object of his desire :love:

YDW, happy to hear things are looking up for you!!!:dancing:

I'm thinking about Bono in My Drawers- I love what goes on in that story. Ahhh, so much to :drool: over.

Thank you again YDW for your gifts to us!!!
2008 is looking good already. Our Pleban New Year's resolution will have to be:
"I will be patient, all good things come to those who wait"
:whistle:

dianepm said:
I just finished Drawers BLM and was wondering if was going to continue?? (please!!!)
Patients is not one of my virtues.

same here, diane. it was too good :heart:

may we present a petition to YDW to go on with it? :pray:

and who says that patience is a virtue? :waiting:

Hi D, onekea!!

I hope it continues-I think the way to petition YDW is to post pictures of our beloved, until NOTHING else exists in her mind (kind of the way we are), except :drool: HIM!!

and I am TRYING to start the New Year off with some control.
It isn't working very well for me either.:evil: :hyper: :help:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom