Rehab - YDW Style.....see inside for support group details....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youvedonewhat said:
:evil: Ok snippet from next part of Midnight:

<<<<....His lips are dry again....>>>>

mine too...now. :huh:

:applaud:

:waiting:

and blm, thanks for your suggestions :wave:

dammit dammmit dammit! I read YDW threads and it makes me want to write more Bono fanfic to fill in the time till she brings out the next chapter..

Just when I have convinced myself I can't write them any more:ohmy: :|

I must resist the urge:huh:

annj that's what our support group is for, definately do not resist the urge!

:drool: cures for dry lips!!!!

Oh my God! please do not resist the urge - im starting to think i might have to write some fan fic of my own and i dont want to submit you all to that!!

I'm Min, a lurker and a YDW addict.

I've been having a serious bout of writers block recently but Midnight is really making my fingers itch.

:banghead:

how ungly is not being able to find chapter 12 of the drawers on friday??? :crazy:

so could someone support me giving me the link to it? around page 46 you can find chapter 11 and 13. I was looking for it until the start of this thread but found nothing...:grumpy:

did I miss it?

:help:

Last edited:
onekea, let me know when you get to chapter 15, I have picture (or 2) to post that seems to go along with it.:drool: :drool:

SUCH AN INDULGING FANTASY- getting lost in the funny and seductive "Drawers". (I am rereading it and am on chapter 18).

Fanfic and Pleba are ruining my life!!! I can't get anything "real" done. Not that I am complaining:crack: :combust:

Anyone else rereading a fanfic while waiting?

:yikes: I just wrote some more Midnight and it's so friggin' hawt I've had to leave it for a while...and you know, it's not even sexual, well, I guess it is in a way...*fans self*

...what have I begun....what have I begun....:yikes: :yikes:

onekea said:
thanks mot. :bow:

You're welcome! Can't have a girl deprived, now, can we? :)

OMG, I just read the new Christine and I need some therapy. I actually sat down with a box of pecan pralines and didn't eat a one! What a diet technique. Of course now I'm trying to sate myself, ahem. :evil:

Know what would keep me from downing this whole box of pralines right this minute? Some "Midnight!" :whistle:

:wink:

Bono Mot said:
I actually sat down with a box of pecan pralines

oh mot! may I sit down with you and have some pralines too?...:whistle: ...ahem, I mean...may we have some therapy talking together?...:hug:

and I agree with you, mot. reading fiction is the best way to avoid eating the impossible on the sofa :corn:
...even if I sometimes lose out some fingernails in the tension :giggle:

onekea said:
oh mot! may I sit down with you and have some pralines too?

*scoots dog over* Sure, here, have a seat! *passes pralines*

Now I need another distraction...what to read, what to read...

What? Dinner? Pfft, I've just eaten all these pralines, go make some leftovers...pfft. :wink:

Bono Mot said:
*scoots dog over* Sure, here, have a seat! *passes pralines*

What? Dinner? Pfft, I've just eaten all these pralines, go make some leftovers...pfft. :wink:

*looking suspicious at the dog aching to my praline*...mot, how about ordering some pizza? edge said it was very good...:yes:

:evil: Ok, try this for a snippet of Midnight:

<<<<<< I continue to transfer droplets of water to his lips, dropping them between his lower lip and his teeth and as I do so, suddenly I’m aware of the tip of his tongue slipping between his teeth to meet my fingers just like they did before.

“You like that don’t you...” I find myself whispering in a soft, husky voice. And it’s affecting me, the feel of his tongue against my fingers. I’m holding my breath now and I never even noticed. Then I’m pulling my fingers away and collecting some more water for him.

“You know, we could... go back... to using... a teaspoon...” I’m whispering, trying to keep my voice level as he moves his head slightly towards me as though he senses where I am. And as soon as he feels the soft touch of my fingertips against his mouth again, his tongue is searching for them, sipping the water from them and then he’s swallowing.>>>>

:evil: :drool: :evil: :drool: :laugh:

Last edited:
:ohmy:

:drool:

you can't believe me...but I have to run to get a glass of cold water for myself NOW!

:madwife:

holeeeeeeee...

:combust:

When, when WHEN will "Midnight" arrive? :sad: :scream:

onekea, I can't eat pizza right now...I can't stop reading the snippet!!! Ack!

:evil: I thought you girls would like a little 'taste' of Midnight... :evil:

...geez, I considered my female character leaning over him and licking away any stray droplets... but no, it's too soon for that...:evil: Maybe later...:drool:

^ :shifty: *some* people may have already acted that out in their head. :wink:

What can I say? He's unconscious! :shrug:

:evil: Gah, this story is killing me....

youvedonewhat said:
:evil: Ok, try this for a snippet of Midnight:

<<<<<< I continue to transfer droplets of water to his lips, dropping them between his lower lip and his teeth and as I do so, suddenly I’m aware of the tip of his tongue slipping between his teeth to meet my fingers just like they did before.

“You like that don’t you...” I find myself whispering in a soft, husky voice. And it’s affecting me, the feel of his tongue against my fingers. I’m holding my breath now and I never even noticed. Then I’m pulling my fingers away and collecting some more water for him.

“You know, we could... go back... to using... a teaspoon...” I’m whispering, trying to keep my voice level as he moves his head slightly towards me as though he senses where I am. And as soon as he feels the soft touch of my fingertips against his mouth again, his tongue is searching for them, sipping the water from them and then he’s swallowing.>>>>

:evil: :drool: :evil: :drool: :laugh:

NO MORE SNIPPETS!! WE WANT STORY!!:madwife:

You tease us the way Bono teases .....
you naughty girl !! and thank you very much :bow:

*Now back to Drawers to submerge in total Bono lust while waiting for lots more sentences*

Last edited:
Ye Gads!

Palpitations and loss of breath here in NZ..........:crack: Don't know how much longer I can cope with the suspense!

youvedonewhat said:
Ok, one more small snippet...I'm feeling generous.

<<<<<And there is a strange man in a knee length black coat knocking upon my door.>>>>

mwah... *runs away*

:no: Don't take away feverish, thrashing JT Bono yet!!! :sad: You can't have him! :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom