(09-04-2007) Cherie Blair and Bono team up to unveil fountain of harmony in France*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hippy

ONE<br>love, blood, life
Lookin' for the face I had before the world was ma
Cherie Blair and Bono team up to unveil fountain of harmony in France

Whether it's his charisma, his rock star status or simply his rugged good looks, there's something about Bono, a fact certainly not lost on Cherie Blair. The former prime minister's wife - who, along with her husband, is an old pal of the Irish singer - seemed to be enjoying every minute spent with him as they unveiled a fountain together dedicated to harmony between the faiths in the South of France this week.

As they joined religious representatives and Cote D'Azur locals for the ceremony, the affection between the pair was evident. They shared jokes, were spotted deep in conversation and posed with their arms around each other at the inauguration of the water feature, which is engraved with the symbols of Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

U2 frontman Bono, who along with Cherie and her husband Tony was among guests soaking up the sun aboard a luxury yacht in Portofino at the invitation of France's richest man, is a long-time friend of the Blairs. He visited them at Downing Street on several occasions during the premier's stint in office, with the former PM getting out his guitar for an impromptu jamming session.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/hello/20070904/ten-cherie-blair-and-bono-team-up-to-unv-52f5003.html

:confused:
Hey that's strange this fountain story : i met a guy in a gig last week who told me he was working for a record company, he leaked that he'd seen Bono take contact with a french guy about a title called "The Fountain of Youth" that probably would appear on one of Bono's next releases (dunno if it's a U2 one or other) .

Anybody heard of this ?

People being nice to politicians to get what they want are servants ... I do hope Bono is not one ! But I really don't know

The Fountain Of Youth

Hey Golden Apple,

I heard about this project and the lyrics are :

I sought her in vain
She's so precious
Like blood in my veins
Find her, she'll be gorgeous.

The first time I saw her
I praised her with glee
I fell deep into her
My spirit became free.

She's as mysterious
As coke and Jesus
She's the source of all life
She could be my own wife
She's The Fountain of Youth.

She chooses if you can approach her
If you can live with and within her
If only time could stop while I'm with her.

As fresh as droplets of dew
She offers another view
To live in harmony
Like notes of symphony.

She's the mother of Earth
And I can't live without her
Now we're always together
Even after life for ever
With The Fountain of Youth.

Woaw : so it wasn't a hoax !:yippie: well the lyrics look fine (especially "She's as mysterious As coke and Jesus" ;) : that is some Bono philosophy indeed !) .

Hey dude, how come you know these ?...when is it supposed to be released ?...what LP ?...please tell me, telle me :pray:
I just can't wait !!! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom