(01-21-2005) U2.Com Membership: Tour Countdown Begins -- U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
U2.Com Membership: Tour Countdown Begins

U2's 2005 'Vertigo Tour' is launched Monday - anyone wanting to be part of the presale, would be well advised to subscribe to U2.Com by Monday night!

Yesterday we revealed that the 'Vertigo Tour' will be announced worldwide this Monday, kicking off on the west coast of the US and heading to Europe for the summer.

We're expecting to reveal more details any time, with the official
announcement on dates, venues, cities and ticketing information following on Monday.

Meantime, word is that due to anticipated demand, fans interested in taking part in the advance ticket sale (open only to subscribed members of U2.Com) should take out a subscription by Monday night latest - just to be on the safe side!

Incidentally, in case you missed it, Kings of Leon will be playing support in the US. More Vertigo Tour news as we get it - keep checking back on U2.Com.

We'll also be mailing U2.Com Members later on today with details of how they can participate in the ticket presale next week.

--U2.com

These are the kind of updates I'm talking about! Timely, letting us know what's going on before action has to be taken...finally something thoughtful from u2.com. I'm peeyourpants excited!

I am going to sleep like a baby next week when this all said and done. Until then, I am going to be a coffee guzzlin' psychopath. :crazy:

My precious tickets! Me wantsssss it!!!!!!!

I missed the later on today part the first time I read it!

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking hoooooooooooooo

By the way... maybe someone can help me here...

I'm trying to suscribe to the U2.com memebership but after i click on "process order" with my credit card number and expiration date, i get this message:

The following request field(s) is either invalid or missing: bill_state

But all the infos are good and accurate. I'm using this credit card number to buy other things on the net without any problem. Did somebody have this problem also?

Would like some help since i want to be registered before monday night... :huh:

My email says that tthe tickets start going on sale at 10 AM Tuesday morning. Do the presale tickets disappear immediately because I will unfortunately be stuck taking midterms from 8:30 that morning until 2:30 but I NEED tickets. Will I be able to still get a good ticket if I wait until after 2:30 that day?

U2girl91289 said:
My email says that tthe tickets start going on sale at 10 AM Tuesday morning. Do the presale tickets disappear immediately because I will unfortunately be stuck taking midterms from 8:30 that morning until 2:30 but I NEED tickets. Will I be able to still get a good ticket if I wait until after 2:30 that day?
That's going to depend on the venue, I guess. Some venues will probably sell out quicker than others. I have a feeling there's going to be a massive surge at 10am for many of the venues. But I think a lot of people are going to have the same problem as you. Most people tend to be at school/work at that time of the morning.

The whole membership thing is a joke. It really is out of order, the site costs money to run, that is fare enough, but £20 is wrong. £5 maybe to help with costs, but they hardly need the money. We all brought the album, some people brought more than one version of the record. What else do they want.

Back
Top Bottom