(01-18-2005) Bono Named to Flirt List -- PRNewswire*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Bono Named to Flirt List

MINNEAPOLIS, Jan. 18 /PRNewswire/ -- David Letterman and Oprah Winfrey along with -- surprise -- National Geographic Host Lisa Ling head the list of flirts compiled by Flirtologist Jill Spiegel.
These well-known flirts dispel the myth that flirting is being overtly seductive according to Spiegel author of The Flirtologist's Guide To Dating available online including at http://www.Flirtnow.com.

"Flirting is connecting with people and life in a genuine, playful and meaningful way," says Spiegel.

Here's her flirt list:
-- David Letterman, who masters heartfelt compliments, such as "You look radiant!" Flirts make people feel special.

-- Oprah Winfrey, who says, "I follow my heart." Flirts connect with their intuition.

-- Lisa Ling for her curiosity about people around the world. Flirts find everyone fascinating.

-- Paul McCartney, who is passionate about performing. McCartney says, "I continue to love it." Flirts share what they love.

-- Matt Lauer, who exudes sincerity in every interview. Flirts empathize and listen.

-- Drew Barrymore, who role models empowerment with her own production company. Flirts believe in themselves.

-- Rocker Bono, from U2, who donates his time to world causes. Flirts are caring and giving.

-- Christy Haubegger, founder of Latina magazine, for her entrepreneurial vision. Flirts inspire people.

-- Johnny Depp for his creativity. Depp says, "I'm a sucker to my own brain." Flirts embrace their imagination.

-- Ellen DeGeneres, who dances with her audiences. Flirts ignite laughter.

Back
Top Bottom