Need U2 followers to fill out survey!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MeLookingForU2

Babyface
No joke folks-

I am a graduate student (and new member here) looking for people interested in filling out a questionnaire about everyone's favorite band. Unfortunately I'm not terribly computer savvy, so I would have to e-mail it to you as an attachment if you are interested.

I am specifically looking for folks born between 1960-1980. I would not use your name in your paper, and I'm not seeking publication of the research paper. I simply just want to explore what it is about U2 that borders on a religous fervor.

If you are interested in having me e-mail you this questionnaire, please e-mail me at mldvista@yahoo.com Any and all responses will be GREATLY appreciated.

Cheers-
Molly
:bow:

Well, I don't fit your criteria...I was born in 1982. But I wanted to say welcome to Interference! I hope you stick around and hang out with us. :wave:

Hello--

I've actually had some people fill out the questionnaire's who were outside of the age range, if you are still interested, I could send it to you. Also, I'm interested in hearing fan stories from anyone--you know, how you became a fan, what the music means to you, that sort of thing.

Again, if interested, just reply!

Thanks!

I gave up on the age range--I am now just looking for anyone would like to be a part of this study on U2 fans! If you are interested, just send me an e-mail, and I'll get it out to you. :)

Hi there

Hi there
I'm new around...just cheking out the place!!!

Love

'All I want is youuuuuuuuuuuuu'

Back
Top Bottom