Fit Like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2ann69

The Fly
Hi Everyone, Im Ann and from bonnie but cold(not all the time) Scotland. Ive been a member for a while now but never actually formally came on and introduced myself. Hopefully I wont get thrown off the computer by my kids which they do all the time. Ive been a huge U2 fan for about 20 years now - I think everybody I know is fed up of me speaking about them and listening to them. My kids have grown up listening to U2 and hence Im treating them to their very first U2 concert in Glasgow, Scotland in June this year. Im like an excited teenager at the thought of hearing and seeing the bhoys again. Hopefully be back on this site as soon as I detach my kids from the keyboard.

Have fun

Ann

Thanks for all the hello's, sorry it has taken me so long to get back on here, kids have taken over the computer aarrrgghhhh Two months and counting - cant wait!!! Kids are getting excited aswell although Im not sure if they realise what they are going to experience once there - well they havent seen their mum go wild before (might have to behave aaawww haha). Anyway thanks for saying hi and have fun.

Ann

Back
Top Bottom