WE GOT OUR OWN FORUM! :-D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorwho

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
My TARDIS - currently located in Valparaiso, IN
Yay! We finally got our own charts and sales forum!

Joel (Elvis) and I talked and he agreed that we needed a special forum just for charts and sales discussions. I suggested the title of the forum and provided the description - hope you all like.

You may notice that I'm also a moderator of this forum. This will help keep it sane - just the way all of us like it. No more of those silly "who cares about charts" type of comments.
wink.gif

The old forum will still exist, but it will most likely return to its former name ("Where the Album Has No Name") so that we can all discuss aspects of the new upcoming albums there (like the second "Best Of" and the new album). However, charts and sales news should be posted here.

Cool...
biggrin.gif

hmmmm, this is very interesting although I wonder how the old forum will do without us. This should be cool!

Hey everybody!

I just want to take the time to compliment all of you on continually posting the chart/sales info.

As you can see by the length of time I've been a registered member and the number of posts I have made....I don't usually talk that often.....

But I have a weekly ritual of reading the info about the charts and sales that you guys provide

You're all doing a GREAT JOB!

(also, if you can remember back that far, I was one of the original ATYCLB virgins....)

who cares about charts???

wink.gif
tongue.gif

Jusssst kidding. Doctorwho, you are my hero. No really. I mean it.
smile.gif

-sula

oh and congrats on the new forum.
biggrin.gif

I just noticed this new forum this very minute. I thought it was for all those people always trying to sell stuff. I'm glad it's for a loftier purpose. Have fun!

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Originally posted by doctorwho:
Yay! We finally got our own charts and sales forum!

Congrats Doc. Good work you did here.

The old forum will still exist, but it will most likely return to its former name ("Where the Album Has No Name") so that we can all discuss aspects of the new upcoming albums there (like the second "Best Of" and the new album). However, charts and sales news should be posted here.

Cool...
biggrin.gif

Well... I never minded the non-chart postings in the WTAHAN-forum. Off course, they didn't have much value to me, but...
wink.gif

However, Doc, could you please use your influence as a moderator to move this forum more to the top. The chart discussions are getting placed lower and lower on the hierarchy here. First the FYM and Lemonade forums were put above WTAHAN, then those blocks grew with sports and Radiohead forums, etc. And now POTDB (that's Peeling Off Those Dollar Bills for those who don't like acronyms) is placed somewhere way below.
Charts matter
smile.gif

Anyway, I do feel at home already...

C ya!

Marty

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

I wish we had our own forum. :(

And that I'd stop getting 45ed.

phillyfan26 said:
I know the rules well as well. Didn't stop me from hitting the side of a car that was going 45 miles an hour (converts ... 72 km/hr).

:lol: Nice going. Did you, uh, amend the side of the car well?

I'd hate to have to drive in central Melbourne. I'm glad I'm restricted to the trams and trains really!

phillyfan26 said:
I know the rules well as well. Didn't stop me from hitting the side of a car that was going 45 miles an hour (converts ... 72 km/hr).:

THE AMENDMENT said:
I know the rules well as well. Didn't stop me from hitting the side of a car that was going 45 miles an hour (converts ... 72 km/hr).:

THE EXCEPTION said:
You're grounded bitch

Just keeping with the I make me laugh theme. Postwhore > Attenionwhore

KhanadaRhodes said:

what!!!!!! dude tolm is their best album

WHAT. No it's not. It's their third best. Fourth best, actually, if you count Afterglow. Sure, it's got I Feel Possessed, When You Come, and Sister Madly, but some other stuff is less exciting.

But it's still a good album to play from beginning to end, unlike the shitfest that is Woodface beyond Fame Is.

liamcool said:

How did you know?!

Because it happens to all Sydneysiders before too long. Living there is a disease. You poor Westie.

Axver said:
WHAT. No it's not. It's their third best. Fourth best, actually, if you count Afterglow. Sure, it's got I Feel Possessed, When You Come, and Sister Madly, but some other stuff is less exciting.

But it's still a good album to play from beginning to end, unlike the shitfest that is Woodface beyond Fame Is.
tolm is fucking brilliant!!!!!!!! ugh. :sigh: i love it.

1. tolm
2. ta
3. ch
4. woodface
69. see ya round
100. time on earth

KhanadaRhodes said:

tolm is fucking brilliant!!!!!!!! ugh. :sigh: i love it.

1. tolm
2. ta
3. ch
4. woodface
69. see ya round
100. time on earth

See Ya Round? :lmao: :lmao:

1. TA
2. CH
3. Afterglow
4. TOLM
5. TOE
44625165636. Woodfucked

Axver said:
:lol: Nice going. Did you, uh, amend the side of the car well?

I'd hate to have to drive in central Melbourne. I'm glad I'm restricted to the trams and trains really!

My insurance company paid for the amending of the other car's side doors. I paid for the amending of my front bumper, grill, and headlight.

coolian2 said:
I hope that a result of our posting party we get our own secret forum

:lol: That'd be fantastic. We could have daily Andrew-Jen innuendo. :drool:

mysterious_jen said:
this is a lovely new home

It's like we're basking in a pleasant historical glow of others getting a home. I feel privileged. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom