WE GOT OUR OWN FORUM! :-D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

:lol: Well, he's also married to beer.

Incidentally, tonight's episode is a newer one, the one where Homer and Marge are meant to be going to Dayton without the kids but instead go to Miami and the kids follow them. To which I say "eh". One of the better newer episodes, but why can't they show repeats from the earlier series?

There isn't a channel in NZ, either free to air or pay tv showing classic Simpsons.

It's inexplicable, and a damn shame too.

mysterious_jen said:

nah my hair has some definate rob smith tendancies.
nothing that would ever ever go froesque.

Watch out, now Liam the Cure fanatic will be all over you just like Andrew is.

Axver said:
:laugh: See, I figured they'd never let a real bass in. But a cardboard cutout with actual string for strings? It'd work and it'd be hilarious.
I wasn't thinking of taking it into the show itself... :wink:

Axver said:
... this would totally work.

And be hilarious.

Now U2 really has to come to Melbourne if they know what's good for them.

We should get together a whole army of 'Fro Adams! :lol:
Is there such a thing as temporary bleach?

And I can try to find that blond-fro-ed St Johns cadet I spoke to after that precision seagull crapped in my eye from 50 feet up.

coolian2 said:

There isn't a channel in NZ, either free to air or pay tv showing classic Simpsons.

It's inexplicable, and a damn shame too.

Wow, really? That's unbelieveable. I know there's shitloads on pay TV here. I'm pissed off with what's happened on free-to-air here. Channel 10 was showing Simpsons at 6pm daily (classic during the week, newer on the weekend) and Friends at 7pm weekdays. Then in came Biggest Loser at 7pm weekdays, so Friends moved to 6pm weekdays and Simpsons is only shown on weekends.

And I really fucking hate Friends.

Alisaura said:
Is there such a thing as temporary bleach?

If not, invent it. You did a science degree, didn't you? :wink:

And I can try to find that blond-fro-ed St Johns cadet I spoke to after that precision seagull crapped in my eye from 50 feet up.

:lmao:

Axver said:
If not, invent it. You did a science degree, didn't you? :wink:
Yeah, but I suck at chemistry. I phail at redox.

And I do concede that I can have some respect for the dancing people, simply cos I KNOW I can't dance.

God knows how I wound up with a bass, I gots no rhythm.

Hey, Ian, just noticed your last post on our old thread.

coolian2 said:
By the way, wouldn't the guitar tabs from U2 performing Won't Get Fooled Again be the same ones that The Who used?

:lol: I can't believe nobody said that already.

You totally win the thread. Even if I postwhored it up more than you. It's the Coolian Memorial Thread. Well, will be in 2089 or whenever.

Alisaura said:
Yeah, but I suck at chemistry. I phail at redox.

And I do concede that I can have some respect for the dancing people, simply cos I KNOW I can't dance.

God knows how I wound up with a bass, I gots no rhythm.

How'd you do at biology? Alter your biological makeup so that your hair grows blonde, at least for a brief period.

I can't dance to save myself ... so I have no interest in it and have never watched that show.

Axver said:
Hey, Ian, just noticed your last post on our old thread.

:lol: I can't believe nobody said that already.

You totally win the thread. Even if I postwhored it up more than you. It's the Coolian Memorial Thread. Well, will be in 2089 or whenever.

I thought it might have been the most appropriate post to finish the thread.

I'm glad i managed a good joke after all of those shit ones.

liamcool said:
Yours too?

Dude, you're going to have to fight Andrew for her.

In related news, who's got popcorn? This'll be good.

PS Ian, India's already one down with only three on the board. They're TOTALLY fucked.

coolian2 said:

I thought it might have been the most appropriate post to finish the thread.

I'm glad i managed a good joke after all of those shit ones.

I fucked up and accidentally made my post there first. :reject: But I edited it so that it's just a link over to here. So a joke followed by a convenient link. That's good.

I wonder if we'll make another 1,000. What are we at, 5,250 or so?

Axver said:

I fucked up and accidentally made my post there first. :reject: But I edited it so that it's just a link over to here. So a joke followed by a convenient link. That's good.

I wonder if we'll make another 1,000. What are we at, 5,250 or so?

That works too.

I think this one may be much slower to 1,000. I think it will probably be the last one before U2 rock out the Kunstmuseum and we can return to the Pop survivor threads.

coolian2 said:
I'm expecting Australia to win by about 250 runs.

:lol:

I want to see if any of the Indians stagger into double figures ... maybe for time at the crease, at least.

coolian2 said:
I think this one may be much slower to 1,000. I think it will probably be the last one before U2 rock out the Kunstmuseum and we can return to the Pop survivor threads.

Yeah, especially with the lack of Varitek and my need to get a decent amount of sleep. Plus I probably need to do a fair bit of housework this evening.

But we'll keep the awesomeness alive. :drool:

Axver said:
How'd you do at biology? Alter your biological makeup so that your hair grows blonde, at least for a brief period.

I can't dance to save myself ... so I have no interest in it and have never watched that show.
Got mostly As in biology, from memory... until I got to Uni, at least. :lol: It's an option though... I don't think there are any blondes in my family's history, could be tricky.

Having housemates that are more interested in TV than I am means I get to half-watch a lot of stuff I would never choose to see on my own.

coolian2 said:
I'm already pretty tired. I might force myself away from the computer to lie in bed to watch the cricket in half an hour or so

Yeah, I've started to seriously yawn. I'm going to do some baking as I urgently need to do a new batch of muffins, but once the cricket's over I'll probably head off not much later.

Then again, the cricket may just end in 3 minutes ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom