I am Disappointed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is funny how American football, penises, statistics, and blatantly hitting on Beli can all get combined into one thread.

This sounds exactly like Seinfeld... "a thread about nothing".

Strange how most of the treads I start turn into conversations about nothing.

BTW, I asked my wife if I could give her the nickname Belly. She said only when she is pregnant..... so I believe we will be expecting soon! :wink:

Dalton said:
BTW, I asked my wife if I could give her the nickname Belly. She said only when she is pregnant..... so I believe we will be expecting soon! :wink:

Lol. Thats a female thing. If anyone ever has a problem calling me "belly" its always a female.

I was once evacuating a building (I work in risk management) and one of the Firees screamed my name across the carpark, trying to get my attention. One of the (female) occupants of the building who was standing near him went off at him for calling me "belly". lol. Poor guy, was just trying to do his job. I, of course, found it highly amusing. :wink:

Dalton said:
Strange how most of the treads I start turn into conversations about nothing.

Might be because you're a total nothi-

I mean, I have no smartarse comeback to that comment at all.

Actually, the first Belinda I heard of was Belinda Carlisle... and "Heaven is a Place on Earth".

Ahhhh, those great eighties. :hyper:

lol. I remember Belinda Carlisle from the Go-Gos.

"We've got the beat, we've got the beat, we've got the beat, yeah! we've go the beat"

lol.

PS Hope I didnt just break the new no lyrics rule. Elvis didnt say anything about not typing Go-Gos lyrics on a U2 website. :|

Last edited:
You can quote parts of lyrics. You can't forbid citations for informational purposes.

:wink:

:eek:
*realises he has contributed something in this thread*

Sorry...
:reject:

That's it, both of you are BANNED! NO CONTRIBUTIONS ALLOWED! :mad: :mad: :mad:

beli said:

Lol. Thats a female thing. If anyone ever has a problem calling me "belly" its always a female.

I was once evacuating a building (I work in risk management) and one of the Firees screamed my name across the carpark, trying to get my attention. One of the (female) occupants of the building who was standing near him went off at him for calling me "belly". lol. Poor guy, was just trying to do his job. I, of course, found it highly amusing. :wink:

That made me laugh so hard! I bet you did find it highy amusing.

From yet another who got chased out of here for daring to make the comment that sales do not necessarily equal quality and also questioning how anyone could be disappointed with sales in the 5-6 million units range. :ohmy: :huh: Guess all the big numbers just boggled my poor little mind...so I went back out to slap people around in FYM. :D

** In case anyone's wondering how I ended up back in here...I figured if it was safe for Beli, it was safe for me. But, no worries...I'm on my way out.....

I think this thread should be moved to the "It's Official" forum...

"It's Official: A Thread About Nothing..."...

Uhh, heeeaveeen is a plaaace on eaaarth... * censored by Interscope records *

indra said:

From yet another who got chased out of here for daring to make the comment that sales do not necessarily equal quality and also questioning how anyone could be disappointed with sales in the 5-6 million units range. :ohmy: :huh: Guess all the big numbers just boggled my poor little mind...so I went back out to slap people around in FYM. :D

** In case anyone's wondering how I ended up back in here...I figured if it was safe for Beli, it was safe for me. But, no worries...I'm on my way out.....

You are always welcome here Indra! :yes:

And EVERYONE here will agree that sales do not equal quality. I mean, the Jay-Z/Linkin Park collaboration resulting in a remixed album of prior music may be the #1 album this week in the U.S. WTF?!?! I'm not against either of those artists, but when a remixed collaboration has a chance at #1, then you know something is wrong. Clearly sales do not equal quality.

Fortunately, at least U2 is there to help out! :yes:

doctorwho said:
And EVERYONE here will agree that sales do not equal quality. I mean, the Jay-Z/Linkin Park collaboration resulting in a remixed album of prior music may be the #1 album this week in the U.S. WTF?!?! I'm not against either of those artists, but when a remixed collaboration has a chance at #1, then you know something is wrong. Clearly sales do not equal quality.

Apparently, you've banned from your memory the fact that Jennifer Lopez also debuted at #1 with her remix album. Can't remember when exactly, but it was somewhere during the chart run of ATYCLB.

:uhoh:

Marty

:D

Back
Top Bottom