We're FOOTBALL crazy, We're FOOTBALL Mad, the FOOTBALL's...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is anyone playing the official Fantasy Prem League?

I might start an Interference league if anyone is interested in joining. Or we could just discuss trades etc.

this is true! the commentary is woeful. i guess they let the good guys only work weekends.

i can't say i'm too excited by the game, wellington never seem to beat the victory, so any result in which wellington concede less than four goals is alright by me.

Yeah, I don't mind the chick that does the pre-match stuff...I could stare at her for a while. I am missing Simon Hill and Co.

Victory have only one win AAMI Park so far, and I'm not in attendance, so they should win (Have never been to a game where they have won! Victory my ass)

Yeah, I don't mind the chick that does the pre-match stuff...I could stare at her for a while. I am missing Simon Hill and Co.

Victory have only one win AAMI Park so far, and I'm not in attendance, so they should win (Have never been to a game where they have won! Victory my ass)

she's a fairly decent talent as well, actually comes across as knowing her shit rather than just being the token woman present. if i remember rightly she's done some nrl stuff and was quite good. and definitely easy to watch :wink:

aami park is a fantastic stadium. beats docklands big time, and creams olympic park.

she's a fairly decent talent as well, actually comes across as knowing her shit rather than just being the token woman present. if i remember rightly she's done some nrl stuff and was quite good. and definitely easy to watch :wink:

aami park is a fantastic stadium. beats docklands big time, and creams olympic park.

Yep, she does some NRL and is on Fox Sports News quite often. Always stay watching even if its lawn bowls they're yammering on about.

Been to AAMI a few times, you are spot on. So close to the action its fantastic. Great atmosphere when the crowd is right into it.

Melanie McLaughlin - Fox Sports News Presenters - Fox Sports

There's only one problem. She's A United Fan!
VaderNOOOOO.gif

not the most flattering photo either.

this works better:

Mel-Mclaughlin-Jessica-Yates-Lee-Furlong-5949639.jpg

i found this on the same google search:

file.php

:lol:

Yeah, that's a terrible photo on the site.

Whoa! I think I'll be submitting an resume at Fox Sports in the next 5 minutes!

:lmao: Everytime I watch them, swear to god, they cannot play for shit!

Back
Top Bottom