Official Cricket Thread Part 237

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't believe that review for LBW of Finch was umpire's call.

Don't agree I thought Dhoni should have stayed strong and not reviewed but it ended up closer than it looked.

Reading back through this thread I think my favourite thing about NZ winning was that it made a mockery of Vlad's incredibly fucking annoying posting style.

I'm going to be very surprised if Australia posts anything less than 350-375 now. So many wickets in hand.

Hard to believe that the Indians had taken literally every wicket on offer to them in this tournament before today. Their bowling is simply not incisive enough right now, and I fear it's getting too late for them.

Of course, if Rohit Sharma decides to blast another one of his double centuries, they could reel in almost any total!

Bugger me how many times have India come painfully close to getting an LBW!

Hope Maxwell fails today, the spud.

Just how fucking good is Steve Smith?

That was an exceptional knock.

Looks like my 350-375 prediction was maybe a bit high after that burst of Indian wickets, but Australia still looks good for 320+ if Faulkner can really get going here.

Anything above 320 will be too much for India. But India have done well since breaking that partnership.

India's bowling has been so impressive in this tournament.

A target of around 320 can definitely be chased down by this Indian team. I think we're in for another great game tonight!

Admittedly Watson has been in good form the past few games ... and he gets caught.

Hahaha go home Watson.

I'll laugh if India mop up all the wickets after how easy Smith made it look to play their bowling earlier.

Geez this is a bit lacklustre.

Who thought it was a good idea to let Mohit Sharma bowl the last over?

So, 329. Or, really, 328, since India progress if there's a tie. Tough ask. I don't think it's out of their reach though.

If New Zealand can chase 298 in 43 overs, 328 in 50 should be a piece of piss! :wink:

329 should make for a good chase. Not out of reach, and certainly not an easy target by any means. India needs a McCullum-esque start to make this game really interesting.

India needs a McCullum-esque start to make this game really interesting.

Yep, and no sign of that yet. Eating into the RRR from the get-go was crucial for New Zealand.

Bad drop of Shikhar Dhawan by Haddin there.

Geez Faulkner just got hammered off his first over. Some lovely shots by Dhawan. And I can't get over this crowd - doesn't quite feel like a home Aussie game!

Johnson looks slow. Great start by India
Keep it up lads!

These 2 need to put 100 on at least to reduce burden on Kohli and Rahane

If I never see this fucking Castrol ad featuring Gilly ever again, it'll still be too soon.

Back
Top Bottom