NHL 2014-2015 Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I find the skills competition to be vastly more entertaining than the actual all-star game. I don't mind it at all, although last night wasn't one of the more interesting ones :shrug:

I understand the criticisms of Pierre McGuire but I will always respect the fact that he did not pull any punches on Pittsburgh in that disgraceful playoff series in 2012.

I don't disagree, I'm just saying the color commentator in that 2012 series needed to bury Pittsburgh and he was up to the task. Fuck James Neal.

Impressive choke by Crawford tonight. Two goals in 3 minutes.

I cringed hard reading the all-star weekend hype about the Blackhawks (who ISN'T an all-star selection on this fucking team?), then they come out and play like that against the ailing Kings.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, the Flyers are setting themselves up nicely to miss the playoffs but still remain outside of the top ten picks, in a draft where they have no second round pick because they traded it for Andrew MacDonald!

Horrifying future aside, I was in attendance for both Flyers home games this week and they were fun victories, so I guess that's cool.

I'm only seeing 6-10. If we can make the playoffs, there's a possibility we get him back at some point. It's 6 weeks until the playoffs, no? Sounds like they're leaving themselves the option of rushing him back if necessary.

Last edited:
I'm only seeing 6-10. If we can make the playoffs, there's a possibility we get him back at some point. It's 6 weeks until the playoffs, no? Sounds like they're leaving themselves the option of rushing him back if necessary.

It's it's in the 10-week range, that puts his return in the second round of the playoffs. Based on their current roster, the 'Hawks have enough depth to win the first round, so you'll see Kane at some point, I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom