NHL 2014-2015 Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interesting point of debate: this year in the NHL we are seeing two phenomenal rookies at two different positions. Nearing halfway through the season.

Forward Filip Forsberg has 30 points and a plus minus of 24. He's on pace for a 70+ point season.

Defenseman Aaron Ekblad has 13 assists, playing first pairing minutes, and is on pace for a 40 point season as an 18 year old defender.

Who is your favorite for the ROTY at this point? I have my bias of course. But with good reason.

Interesting point of debate: this year in the NHL we are seeing two phenomenal rookies at two different positions. Nearing halfway through the season.

Forward Filip Forsberg has 30 points and a plus minus of 24. He's on pace for a 70+ point season.

Defenseman Aaron Ekblad has 13 assists, playing first pairing minutes, and is on pace for a 40 point season as an 18 year old defender.

Who is your favorite for the ROTY at this point? I have my bias of course. But with good reason.

my vote is for Forsberg... I still maintain that has to be one of the worst trades in recent history.

Was really cool tonight to watch Claude Giroux get his achilles sliced. Rooting for Philadelphia sports teams is cool and fun.

He was wearing kevlar socks, and that appears to have saved him from an Erik Karlsson situation, though he's out for tonight's game and didn't even warm up, so their "probable" report was premature.

I can't decide if I'm surprised or not. I really don't think this is going to make the team any better, at least not this year. Guess it's time to pull the pin on this season. At least the Raptors are good.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Couldn't happen to a better then then the Toronto Maple Laughs.

The New York Islanders are a team I wouldn't want to play in the playoffs, up and coming may have the ability to win their first playoff round since 1993.

Well, the post Carlyle era is off to a great start :up:

Blow it up. All of it.

Trade Kessel, Phaneuf, and anyone else (except maybe Kadri and Rielly) and get some good young prospects who can come up together and learn to play like a team.

The teams current incarnation is an utter failure.

Put it out of its misery.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

As a fan of a team that was blown up... it only works with full commitment. Meaning... Kadri's gotta go. Perhaps not right away... but the issue in Toronto is probably rooted in the same continual middle of the pack losing the Panthers did after their first set of high draft picks that were relative failures.

Nothing like an Islanders' shutout victory over the Rangers at the Garden with chants of "Let's Go Islanders!" ringing out at the end. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom