NFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're already claiming extortion but it's hard to trust AB at this point.
The alternative was to say "Yes, I raped her," so of course that is his defense. He does not have the "luxury" Brett Kavanaugh had of simultaneously pretending to apologize while also viciously denigrating the accuser by making it seem like it was all just one big mix-up because of the gap in time.

The alternative was to say "Yes, I raped her," so of course that is his defense. He does not have the "luxury" Brett Kavanaugh had of simultaneously pretending to apologize while also viciously denigrating the accuser by making it seem like it was all just one big mix-up because of the gap in time.
Plus, unlike Kavanaugh, he's not white.

Certainly there will be a lot of confused racists and sexists out there having to pivot from calling him an entitled narcissist to suddenly saying there's no way he would feel entitled to a woman even if she said no.

what are you looking for here exactly?
Not looking for anything, just pointed out a post I thought was uncalled for and then you seemed to get your back up and made that wonderful statement to me about taking hard dicks, just another day in paradise

aHazZ5L.png

"u played yourself [emoji23][emoji23]", says rapist, while in fact playing himself.

for the record, the fact that antonio brown is going to be allowed to play this sunday is fucking disgusting.

"it's a civil case", so you don't even bother benching the player for a game and doing your own investigation until you have a sense of whether or not you're employing a rapist for millions of dollars?

fuck the patriots and fuck the NFL. this is inexcusable.

Last edited:
AB won't be put on Commissioner's Exempt List - NFL.com

this is the article i'm referring too, it says nothing about them being unable to do it and it makes it sound like this was the NFL's decision (or lack thereof). it would be unprecedented because it's a civil case without a criminal investigation also ongoing. it's a bullshit excuse.

Ok - I’m not saying you’re wrong at all, but producing the article you read that “says nothing” about that isn’t the same as producing an article that clarifies the rules.

Anyways, I’m not sure how much of a bullshit excuse it is. We don’t really have all the facts. There’s great reason to believe AB is capable of this. Why the state declined to prosecute I do not know. But from the perspective of the NFL, they are in a sticky position. The patriots are in an even stickier position. Even when guilt is more or less written on the wall, due process is a must. Lay the facts out. If the facts are damning, the NFL needs to come down harder than they normally do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom