NFL 2016 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrPryck2U

ONE love, blood, life
It's Week 13 and we finally have an NFL Thread with the proper year in the title. The post count has far exceeded its limit, so it new thread time.

Sure, Dallas is 11-1, but the real shocker is Oakland at 9-2.

RIP Joe McKnight :sad:

So when is Goodell announcing the 4 game suspension for Roethlisberger, the loss of the Steelers' 2017 1st Round Draft Pick as well as their 2018 4th round draft pick and their $1 Million fine?

So when is Goodell announcing the 4 game suspension for Roethlisberger, the loss of the Steelers' 2017 1st Round Draft Pick as well as their 2018 4th round draft pick and their $1 Million fine?

:up:

Sent from my Pixel XL using U2 Interference mobile app

1g8zte.jpg

Apparently? I didn't make it up

Sorry I didn't mean to make that sound like I was blaming you.

If anything, it's a statement about the oddity of those players. Not of OBJ. I still don't believe it though. I feel like I can find evidence to disprove the idea that any of those players haven't participated in a catch-and-run touchdown.

Dallas would be smart to pooch this game now to keep the streaking Green Bay out

Doesn't matter. Packers control their own destiny. If they win out, they'd win the division due to 5-1 division record to Detroit's 3-3.

My preseason prediction of the long anticipated Brady-Rodgers Superb Owl matchup suddenly looks viable.

Packers still have some pretty concerning holes on defense, but if they scheme right and Perry/Matthews get healthy, then I think they can beat anyone. I'd feel better if they had a higher seed though. They seem to shoot themselves in the foot every year and end up with tough road playoff games.

Have to wonder how Vikings do with Bridgewater.....

Haven't seen anyone who beats Patriots.....except the Giants haha

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

So I guess if you want to stay employed, you should use all 11 defenders the rules allow during overtime when your incredibly slim playoff hopes are at stake.

Back
Top Bottom