NFL 2015 Part 2: There's a Flag Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Marshawn Lynch, I AM DISAPPOINT.

Between this and the deaf player crashing his car last week? This season is a figurative AND literal car crash.

Update: they might not have been drag racing; no evidence, but not sure what evidence of racing would look like. Dude may have just been driving "too fast."

Either way. Car crash comparison still stands.

Last edited:
Unless I accidentally selected the Cowboys as a favorite team, ESPN needs to reevaluate their concept of breaking news. The three separate alerts I received so far today on Dez Bryant watch really are overkill. That's not breaking news.

Oh for real, all of them are pretty terrible for that, but I think the ESPN app is the worst offender. It almost makes me want to turn the breaking news stuff off, but then I miss out on cool stories :(.

Not entirely positive but I think I might be splitting next to Jay Cutler at a wedding right now.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I'm picturing a reception dance-off between Jay Cutler and Mikal that is instantly settled with Mikal doing an epic James Brown style splits.

james-brown-get-on-up-spl2.jpg

That's super bad, funk brotha.

Watched the best comeback in Redskins history today. Pretty awesome, even though the first half was pure torture.

I like when the last place team in one division (Bills, AFC East) would be in first place in another division (AFC South). Although the Bills lost to the South's Jaguars today so it evens out maybe.

Last edited:
Fantasy Football insight...

I send:
Andrew Luck
Doug Martin
Andre Johnson

I receive:
Antonio Brown
Keenan Allen

I start Philip Rivers. Ten man league. What do you guys think?

Who's your RB behind Doug Martin? He's heating up. I also have mixed feelings about having a QB-WR tandem from the same team, especially when they haven't had a bye yet, but it can work.

You're buying low on Brown, which is smart (he'll be a great WR1 when Roethlisberger comes back), but maybe buying high on Allen. He's really good, but I don't know how often Rivers will be throwing 60 times a game like he has been.

Last edited:
Yeah agreed. It all depends on what your RB's look like after the trade.

I'm mostly interested in Rivers/Allen for their eeeeeasy schedule upcoming.

I have Forte ahead of Martin, and picked up Charcandrick West when Charles went down.

Yeah. Not opposed to that trade necessarily. The only thing that I would worry about is that I actually think Luck will find his groove and put up some huge numbers. I could be wrong though.

I'm more worried about giving up Martin. Luck is good and all, but Rivers/Brees (my options) are just fine. Might put up ten less points than Luck per week.

My whole team:

QB- Luck
WR - E. Sanders
WR - S. Smith, Sr.
RB - M. Forte
RB - D. Martin
W/R - Andre Johnson
TE - M. Bennett
W/R/T - M. Wallace

K - S. Janikowski
D - Buffalo

BN - C. West
BN - R. Hillman
BN - Malcolm Floyd
BN - J. Cutler
BN -

I can get Rivers for almost free (guy has Brady, willing to take scraps). I can get Brees for free in this trade if I want.

As you can see... my WRs need help. Wallace and Johnson have gone to utter shit.

Note: it is a PPR league

Last edited:
If you get Rivers and Brees then I'd feel better about it.

PS. If Diggs is still available grab him now! I used my #1 waiver on him last week. He looks like a potential season changer.

He's already taken by the guy trading to me.

I'm like 75-25 on yes-no here but I also have minor hesitations, mostly related to "is Doug Martin back to rookie form" and "look how easy his schedule is."

How have the Giants not figured out how to punt out of bounds yet?

Back
Top Bottom