MLB Thread 2015- Part 2 (World Series or bust)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Going to two games this weekend, I haven't seen the Cubs in about four years. I'm very excited. And I couldn't ask for a better duo of pitchers. Even if they both have terrible games at least I can way I saw Lester and Arietta.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand the Cubs were 7.5 up on Wednesday morning and are now just 4.5 on Friday night.

Let's go.

I don't like the Cubs. I really hope they collapse and miss the playoffs. I think that would be awesome. Therefore, I care about where they are in the race.

Last edited:
Ooof, well, that was what I was afraid would happen. Oh well. Now we won't see Lester til September, and now he'll be good again, right?

[TWEET]634408875324776448[/TWEET]

I have been to four MLB games and...

-seen four separate parks (US Cellular, Miller, Busch, Dodger Stadium)
-seen one championship team (2005 White Sox)
-seen a no hitter
-home teams are 1-3
-Cubs are 2-0

Last edited:
Glad you guys got to be there for that. I've been to a dozen or so MLB games but nothing memorable has happened. I saw Cole Hamels first win i think, that's about it.

Seeing that was a little extra special for me because, well, we did go to college together:

[TWEET]638182456269606912[/TWEET]
:happy:

:lol: no, but I actually did take a rock and roll history class at one point. The only athlete at TCU I ever knew personally was New England's Marcus Cannon.

Back
Top Bottom