Mlb 2018

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also, Donnie Baseball successfully ruins yet another no hitter.

Marlins manager Don Mattingly said Garcia — who pitched six and four innings in his two relief appearances this year — is stretched out enough to throw at least 90 pitches Wednesday.
“After that,” Mattingly said, “it will depend on what type of game he’s having. But he could go 105 or 110 pitches if he needed.
Or maybe 77 pitches and yank him with a no no going.
At least the former Yankee in the dugout is as bright a baseball mind as the former Yankee in the front office.

images

It's not that we haven't found life yet so much as Eaton, Murphy and Rendon are all missing time frequently or aren't in the lineup at all. Like no shit the offense is struggling.

It's not that we haven't found life yet so much as Eaton, Murphy and Rendon are all missing time frequently or aren't in the lineup at all. Like no shit the offense is struggling.
Clearly... but if you have a chance to bury said team before those three return, and you blow it, it's a bad loss, even for April.

Objectively speaking, this season has been a lot of fun so far. Some weird, wild stuff happening.

I especially like the part of this season where baseball isn’t happening because of cities/teams that have newish ballparks and think baseball only happens between July 27th and August 15th to save a buck while owners continue to print money.

Let's just start playing games in the rain and snow. It could be fun. Hey, football players do it.

All that and only gained one game. What a damn shame.

I love watching that wife beating scumbag Reyes leave men on base though, so the series wasn't a total loss.

I feel very fortunate that I not only got to see Scherzer vs. Kershaw in person, but that I got to see a fairly dominant win as well. That was awesome.

Well, this has been a bit of a shit start to the season for us record wise but Yoan Moncada is AWESOME. Holy schnikes!

Soooo....David Price, develops a Fortnight addiction which leads to carpal tunnel which leads to not being able to pitch....what do you expect for $31Mil a year.

Back
Top Bottom