College Football 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went to the North Texas - SMU game yesterday with coworkers who went to both schools. it was one of the sloppiest games of college football I'd ever seen, they both looked like high school teams execution wise. Still fun.

Came home, BYU was losing, t was close to midnight, so I decided to go to sleep. Oops.

Oregon/Michigan St was pretty sloppy, but I'd say it delivered. Only set the DVR for 3 1/2 hours though, which wasn't enough. Missed the last 2:35 or so, which didn't see any changes to the score.

Connor Cook was OK. Oregon's replacement for Mariota was less than OK.

Was watching a bit of that game in between USC touchdowns at the Coliseum. Yeah, Adams looked rough, but I heard he may have been injured?

As for USC, well, they looked as good as you'd expect against a truly awful team. This week is the first real test with Stanford, who looked better last weekend, coming to town.

Pac-12 South looks to be really tough. The North less so, though I'm curious to see how Cal does.

USC is up to #6, but I'm less concerned about polls these days.

It seems like more stadiums have fake turf these days. It seems to do ok in the rain. I am watching Ohio State game now, the rain on fake turf seems like it might even be better than a mud bowl. Anyone else have an opinion on this?

Having played four years of soccer on turf, I'd say that it does spectacular in the rain. I've played in the rain and on wet fields. Not really a slip hazard. It also hurts a lot more to fall on, though. Dry or wet.

Miami coach ought to be fired. What a crazy game. Pure entertainment.
How do you give up 23 points in the last 8 minutes. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Which means they drop, right? Isn't that how it works?

#notbitter

IRON SKILLET, lezgo.

OSU has struggled the last 2 weeks. NIU is no push over, but OSU looked bad. 5 turnovers I believe.
Minnesota mightily struggling the last 2 weeks (beat Colorado State in OT, then beat Kent State 10-7 this week) hasn't helped boost TCU's repertoire. I would be quite surprised if they move up. If Bama wins, they'll probably move to #1 and OSU will drop to #2.

I'm just grumpy. I'll be much happier once the real poll comes out.

Until I'm not, of course, because we somehow get boned again.

Boykin just blew my mind. Can't wait to get a video of what he just pulled.

I've had many opportunities to do that in my life #blessed :lol:

I should go to a USC and UCLA game at some point, though. There's no real reason not to.

Wow. Ole Miss looks legit. Let's see if they actually are and can hold onto the lead.

Man, even if we pull out a win...it's over. This is NOT going to be the year. I'd love to eat my words later, but our defense is decimated. They're atrocious. There's nothing...nothing redeeming whatsoever. Just throw the ball deep on every drive. There are no TCU players there anyways.

...wow.

Stanford beats USC 41-31. Huge win for Stanford, they desperately needed a big win after getting smacked by Northwestern.

WSH9eefh.jpg

Kid in the middle was adopted.

Having played four years of soccer on turf, I'd say that it does spectacular in the rain. I've played in the rain and on wet fields. Not really a slip hazard. It also hurts a lot more to fall on, though. Dry or wet.

I'll never forget the Cal-Oregon game during my first weekend of college. It was absolutely pouring and the players would splash water anytime they were tackled. There were just pools of water on the field. Most people left by the end of the first quarter but somehow I stuck it out till the end.

Yeah, I was going to say it puddles a lot easier but I'm not sure if that was due to the turf or the poor drainage system they had.

Back
Top Bottom