College Football 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hahahahahaha what was that, a 20 yard sack?

Apparently, injuring his shoulder is the key to slowing Manziel down.

I was rooting for Clemson all season long, but I'm cool with a real ACC threat emerging either way. I want either of these teams to have a shot at Bama.

FSU still has to win out and conceivably face an underrated Virginia Tech squad if they reach the ACC title game. Who knows if they leapfrog an unbeaten Oregon or Bama?

Bummed out about Clemson losing, but I can't be too upset because I am pretty OK with FSU.

1 Alabama (55) 6-0 1495
2 Oregon (5) 6-0 1438
3 Clemson 6-0 1352
4 Ohio State 6-0 1330
5 Florida State 5-0 1242
6 LSU 6-1 1137
7 Texas A&M 5-1 1105
8 Louisville 6-0 1077
9 UCLA 5-0 1017

10 Miami (FL) 5-0 912
11 South Carolina 5-1 896
12 Baylor 5-0 849
13 Stanford 5-1 824
14 Missouri 6-0 749
15 Georgia 4-2 615
16 Texas Tech 6-0 590
17 Fresno State 5-0 383
18 Oklahoma 5-1 380
19 Virginia Tech 6-1 352
20 Washington 4-2 309
21 Oklahoma State 4-1 264
22 Florida 4-2 249
23 Northern Illinois 6-0 185
24 Auburn 5-1 156
25 Wisconsin 4-2 153

Hot damn, this is gonna be fun in the morning.

Very cool to see UCF get up there on the BCS polls. And the schedule is silly from here on out so I guess that means as long as they win they should be 15-25 from here on out?

Oh shit, didn't realize this was also BCS rankings week. Congrats, LMP. Gotta feel good, I imagine. I'll likely never know :sad:

LN7, given the relative cupcake nature of the rest of your team's schedule, I would definitely expect UCF to stay in the 20s throughout the rest of the season. You've got a few guaranteed losses coming from schools ahead of you the rest of the season, but I'm not sure if it'll be enough to really advance UCF up the polls too much. What you've estimated is a healthy summation, I feel.

It's awesome considering that I have watched most of this crop of guys play over the last few seasons. Lamarcus Joyner, the dude who caused 3 turnovers against Clemson, was the subject of one of my first student broadcasting gigs. My pop and other longtime fans feel like this squad reminds them of the ones who dominated the '90s and early '00s.

Haven't rooted this hard for an FSU squad in quite some time, but still feel like the other shoe may drop against a team like Wake Forest on the road. Just conditioned to, I guess. Miami is waiting to be exposed; Virginia Tech can challenge them in the ACC title game if they get that far. Florida sucks, but the game is in The Swamp this year. If Oregon wins out, they'll overtake FSU in the computer rankings. Rooting hard for Stanford, UCLA, and LSU these next couple of weeks.

UCF can clinch one of the lamest BCS berths ever if they win out. Better go to that bowl game, LN7.

Is that technicality still in place where, if UCF doesn't make the top 16, and a nonAQ does in there place (Fresno?) they'd go instead?

Lame by past standards, but hopefully in the coming years the new system might allow got more parity.

I think UCFs victory over Georgia in the Liberty Bowl a couple of years ago was proof enough to say that divisional presence might be weighed upon too much.

It's awesome considering that I have watched most of this crop of guys play over the last few seasons. Lamarcus Joyner, the dude who caused 3 turnovers against Clemson, was the subject of one of my first student broadcasting gigs. My pop and other longtime fans feel like this squad reminds them of the ones who dominated the '90s and early '00s.

Haven't rooted this hard for an FSU squad in quite some time, but still feel like the other shoe may drop against a team like Wake Forest on the road. Just conditioned to, I guess. Miami is waiting to be exposed; Virginia Tech can challenge them in the ACC title game if they get that far. Florida sucks, but the game is in The Swamp this year. If Oregon wins out, they'll overtake FSU in the computer rankings. Rooting hard for Stanford, UCLA, and LSU these next couple of weeks.

UCF can clinch one of the lamest BCS berths ever if they win out. Better go to that bowl game, LN7.
I'd be more worried about Florida if they weren't so riddled with injuries. Plus their offense is still BIG DUMB WILL MUSCHAMP FOOTBALL, which only helps FSU in that matchup.

I'd be more worried about Florida if they weren't so riddled with injuries. Plus their offense is still BIG DUMB WILL MUSCHAMP FOOTBALL, which only helps FSU in that matchup.

I felt the same way going into the game last year and they steamrolled over FSU in Tallahassee.

Muschamp translates to "anemic offense" in about 5 different languages.

MorrisonBlockedToOblivion_medium.gif

Ugh, not only is UT going to finally be forced to play us at TCU tonight, but Pachall has been cleared to play.

I've been waiting for this game for 4 years ever since that horrible that birthday when UT embarrassed us in Austin and then refused to come to Fort Worth the following year, as they had agreed.

And of course.... I have to work tonight.

Should I even try DVR'ing this? That stuff never works for me, someone always spoils it accidentally.

Oregon has played the absolute worst game imaginable and is still up by 7 points. UCLA's offense just isn't going to cut it.

Back
Top Bottom