College Football 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Perhaps I do. But have you considered that maybe fans have different reasons to be pumped up than the players do? Some of those guys only owe an allegiance to the team because they were committed to a scholarship from god knows where Alabama/Georgia/Florida.

It interests me... do they really know or care about the seasons past? Or is it their four seasons that matter to them?

Perhaps I do. But have you considered that maybe fans have different reasons to be pumped up than the players do? Some of those guys only owe an allegiance to the team because they were committed to a scholarship from god knows where Alabama/Georgia/Florida.

It interests me... do they really know or care about the seasons past? Or is it their four seasons that matter to them?

Actually, their entire roster is from California and none were offered by USC. Their QB to pump them up said it was the 1stars versus the 5 stars. Again, motivation wasn't their issue.

I hope this game causes Snyder to lose interest in Briles.

If you hate both schools, I'm sure you're enjoying yourself so far. Mistakes left and right.

Last edited:
I really hope UCF can bring this win home.

17 points favorite for Baylor was too disrespectful.
Anybody who bet Baylor should be looking to sell their bet for 10% about now.

Baylor is 9-10 on the road in their last 19 games. Most penalized team in the nation. Considering their position, that's fucking awful.

Congrats Lucky #7. UCF looked good tonight. I am considering next years game a probable loss when BYu plays in Orlando.

Thanks everyone.

As far as next season goes, Bortles just guaranteed himself a good draft spot. Don't think he will be back. Not a lot of depth at QB for a passing game, but the freshman backup has legs. The real prize though is our RB Stanback. I think he's gonna be great.

Wonder what the final conclusion of the 2013 Knights will be in the rankings.

Back
Top Bottom