AFL Thread. James Hird Does a Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's probably it. Thanks a lot, Sydney. At least you won't be around to lose another Grand Final soundly.

This game is a bit not very good. Umps have their paws all over it, frustrating to watch. Hope we smash the victor.

On the plus side, I really like watching these two teams play just because the guernseys look real good together. Like the Roos are Player 1 and Sydney are Player 2, it just looks right.

Oh my god that Petrie/Rohan collision.

How the hell did Petrie actually hold that mark?!

Fuck, what a massive clash.

Always surprises me when they allow the players to walk off something like that, could be a spinal injury or something that they didn't immediately notice.

My feelings on this match:

tumblr_lkzcz91qIW1qa7e7lo1_500.png

Last edited:
I hope he plays on, but it's really starting to dawn on me that this'll be his last game, the game will be so weird without him. :(

No shit. Much as I really, really want Sydney to lose, Goodesy deserves a better note to go out on.

I'm admittedly quite surprised that Sydney managed to go an entire match without looking like a professional club even once.

Credit to North's defense, I suppose. Among other things.

I'm admittedly quite surprised that Sydney managed to go an entire match without looking like a professional club even once.

Credit to North's defense, I suppose. Among other things.

There were moments when Sydney got it together... sort of.

I refuse to credit Buddy with enough influence to blame his absence for the Swans' performance (or lack thereof).

Well if that's Goodesy's last act, it was a good one. Nice goal.

There were moments when Sydney got it together... sort of.

I refuse to credit Buddy with enough influence to blame his absence for the Swans' performance (or lack thereof).

I take it back. They crossed the 50 point threshold against BY FAR the worst defense in the 8.

When you take on Sydney's offense, you strap yourself in and feel the Gs.

Not a great weekend of footy.

Bless us, Freo/Hawthorn. There has to be a good game in there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom