2014 Blue Crack Fantasy Football League

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have him on my bench and I'm strongly considering playing him, but damn it, if I win this weekend, I get cash, and that's something I don't know if I want to risk on Johnny Football.

A friend of mine in the league I'm doing tried to drop Alshon Jeffrey earlier in the week. Yeah, he didn't make the playoffs. I called bullshit and, as commish, put him back on his roster. Now I have him and another manager (probably the one who was trying to pick him up) pissed at me for doing so.

Sounds like the right call, Phanan. The last week's are kinda awkward with that whole system, anyways.

No, Gaf, it appears that didn't work out :(

Well, definitely lost in my money league. I'm up six, and he has Murray and Maclin left. All I have is Ingram.

My Manziel gamble wouldn't have mattered anyway, as two of my three receivers didn't do shit. Even with a great QB performance I would have lost. Good work, LeMel.

Happy I made the playoffs, though. This Interference team was my best team of the three I had this year. Let's do it again in 2015.

Thanks, GAF. You had a hell of a team, definitely the best RB corps in our league.

Barring an 80 point game from Martellus Bennett, it looks like it's going to be a Trashley finals. :hi5:

Last edited:
Starting Luck over Romo was a far bigger fail than GAF's Manziel gamble. I mean, the Colts average 33 points a game on the road and the Cowboys blow at home, it made sense, but it's still a massive fail. I pulled an '07 Patriots.

Last edited:
And now Luck got benched, so no chance of garbage time.

Man, this sucks. So close.

Last edited:
His better half fell asleep much earlier than planned, Saturday Night.

Guy at work who knows nothing about football ended up winning the whole thing :grumpy:.

This was kind of a dud ending. Imagine what this game would have looked like had we both picked the right QB.

I'm bummed out I don't have a work league this year, so I hope to at least continue the fun over here.

Back
Top Bottom