2011 MLB - Part III - World Series, etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6778511645_df4d5850e4_b.jpg

I'll be sure to shed a tear when I'm sitting under a brand new retractable roof where, despite being in the ghetto, nobody can harm me.

Ozzie probably hates that thing.

And if it would be possible to go to Vegas and put money down on whether or not he will refer to it as "gay" in a media interview at some point this season, I would bet big on "Yes, he will."

The only baseball bat that belongs in that stadium is the one that smashes that monstrosity to pieces.

Every batter should aim for it.

The Nationals are putting together a nice little team. Strasburg-Gonzalez-Zimmerman-Jackson-whoever is a very good rotation. If Harper and Rendon reach their potential, they should be pretty good.

Agreed. I'll be keeping an eye on the Nats this year, hoping that they can sustain some good baseball and stay in contention.

They need Strasburg to be healthy all year, though. And that could prove to be pretty difficult. Fingers crossed he can stay healthy. Dude is extremely fun to watch.

Also, we're about, ehhhh, I'd say, three weeks away from me switching to my Gordon Beckham avatar and not changing it until the end of October.

Let's go.

They need Strasburg to be healthy all year, though. And that could prove to be pretty difficult. Fingers crossed he can stay healthy. Dude is extremely fun to watch.

One of my favorite pitchers to watch, for sure. His debut is still one of my favorite baseball moments of the last couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom