2011 MLB - Part III - World Series, etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet ya the Rangers don't pitch to Pujols for the rest of this series...

noooo.gif

Impy makes a guest appearance behind Pujols in this .gif

He might get that from somebody, don't know if it will be the Cards though...

After the way Albert spanked them last night,
the answer to that question would be NO.

Tony LaRussa just put in a reliever to issue an intentional walk because his ace reliever wasn't warmed up yet. Just...wow.

And now getting the lead runner erased on the basepaths when down two runs in the ninth. This is a Grady Little-grade performance.

if they were to do it right and make it look like the new dimensions were supposed to be that way, then i'll have no issue with the changes... but it's the mets. they'll fuck it up.

the only major issue i had was right center. i have no issue with parts of a stadium being very deep, or high walls... but you have to counter the parts that are difficult to reach with a few areas that are easy to reach to be fair.

Two weeks from 11-11-11.

That is... two weeks from basically a new franchise and from almost 6 years waiting for a new installment in another :applaud:

Damn, forgot about this...again. I have been really bad about catching these games from the beginning. And now I'm stuck in a library for at least another hour before I can get to my TV. Ah well, that's what Gamecast is for.

Is there any position in baseball at which Michael Young isn't a butcher?

Since I'm delayed a good 30 seconds or so, my stomach flipped a bit when my friend's facebook status was: Michael Young strikes again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom