The War on Drugs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Red Eyes has got to be one of the best road trip songs. It's dangerous getting a lead foot.

I actually had that happen to me. For the record, there's like four albums from 2014 I purchased on vinyl based on past track record from various artists that I haven't even listened to in full yet (as in, played the vinyl). This is still one of them.

I'm sure it's fantastic though, but yeah, I was thrown for a loop listening to a Pitchfork countdown collection on my iPod in the car having only heard these War on Drugs selections like once previously. Killer, killer tunes. :up:

That's such a great version of it, too. I miss them. I keep hoping that this silence is a new album being written and recorded, and then I can get back to seeing them live every April and October.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Record Store Day has a new track from them being released. Hopefully means a new album in the summer.

I'm late to the party, but I discovered this band by listening to The National Radio on Amazon Prime Music. Their most recent album is now on its way to me. Looking forward to giving it some spins!

I'm late to the party, but I discovered this band by listening to The National Radio on Amazon Prime Music. Their most recent album is now on its way to me. Looking forward to giving it some spins!

It's one of my most listened to albums of the last several years, will almost definitely end up in my top 10 for the decade.

It's one of my most listened to albums of the last several years, will almost definitely end up in my top 10 for the decade.

After about a dozen listens, I can't get enough of Red Eyes. The whole album is really solid. Fastest 60 minute album I can remember.

It felt so good to hear Granduciel's husky voice deliver something I hadn't heard before. 11 minutes worth revisiting.

Great track. That guitar tone is amazing, and some of the quieter passages evoke Kurt Vile in the best ways.

Back
Top Bottom