The War on Drugs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe they were really afraid to leave that track off the album. Because you know, fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. And hate leads to... Suffering.

Sometimes someone posts something on here that just makes my entire day better for having seen it.

Wow you guys weren't kidding, "An Ocean in Between the Waves" is fantastic. Gotta be my favorite track of 2014 thus far.

Red Eyes got overshadowed by the rest of the album for me, but there isn't a bad song anywhere on it. Easy AOTY contender.

I think the weakest song may be track 3, but other than that, I agree. It's a great album. I'm glad that I can finally get on board with you guys and this band. The irony of my relative dislike of the first album was almost too much to handle.

And now that I've finished this listen, I'm going to go ahead and return to my original thought on this one and say that "In Reverse" is my favorite track.

My favorites are An Ocean Between the Waves and In Reverse but most of it is awesome.

I don't mind you disappearing,
cause I know you can be found...

That part is the best moment in a song of the years so far. Easily

Sent from my GT-I9070 using U2 Interference mobile app

Great new album. It didn't do much for me the first time I played it, but I can't get enough of it now. In Reverse is cathartic. I'm just mad that they won't have a show anywhere near me. :angry: Darn their beautiful music!

I'm listening to Wagonwheel Blues right now, which further confirms that they should consider changing their name to Tom Petty and the E Street band.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I've been meaning to hear this for quite some time.

I got my copy on vinyl today in the mail, I had to wait for them to press more copies apparently. It is phenomenal.

Back
Top Bottom