The Never Ending Song Title Chain XLX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Dev. I'm still trying to get into that Muse cd. They're kind of weird. I thought they would rock a lot harder than they do. A lot of it is piano-y, classical sounding kind of music. They're just weird.

I think that may be why I've not gotten into Muse, the music is all over the place. But the band is really great live (and Matt Bellamy is way cute ;) ). I haven't listened to the Elvis Costello CDs I bought yet but just read he released a new live album two weeks ago. :doh:

David Bowie -- Space Oddity

I think that may be why I've not gotten into Muse, the music is all over the place. But the band is really great live (and Matt Bellamy is way cute ;) ). I haven't listened to the Elvis Costello CDs I bought yet but just read he released a new live album two weeks ago. :doh:

Yeah, they are kind of all over the place. I think I like them when they rock hard, with metal riffs, the best. I think I heard about that Elvis cd in the "name the cd you just bought" thread. If it's the same one, it's supposed to be really good! :)

Estelle featuring Kanye "Douche" West - American Boy

I read the reviews on Amazon and people are pretty excited about it. Buying the CD will have to do since I couldn't see Elvis and The Attractions live in '78 (no fair missing all the great shows because I was only 1 then).

Pet Shop Boys -- West End Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom