Taylor Swift - 1989

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like the cheerleader outfit, but she was writing better lyrics when she was 16. This is lazy as fuck.

It's the lead single, you dipshit.

And? What's your point? Love Story and Mine weren't this dumb.

I loved We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together and can totally deal with a goofy lead single. I just think this sucks.

Last edited:
So was Tim McGraw, and Love Story and Mine...all of which are among her best songs, imo.

Every fucking video these days seems to be perpetuating black stereotypes...

Anyhow...

The video is a whole barrel of laughs (though it seems Taylor is trying a bit too hard).

The song is abysmal and will be stuck in my head for days - which I suppose is the point.

I'll stick with '22' for cheap Taylor thrills but am interested in what else the album will contain (especially the ballads). I also like that she is being honest about the album being just straight up pop instead of the half arsed banjo injected pop of 'Red'.

Ah I found what 'Shake It Off' reminds me of....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gqHEl3pWs0

Why does anyone still give a shit about Odd Future in 2014? It's also rich that someone who made an entire career off of rape jokes is going to get outraged that a white girl put b-boys and twerking in her video.

DFKd6b7.png

Another in the very long line of people who have missed the point and have no fucking clue what they're talking about.

And why is it a trend now for people to post shit that OTHER people have said? Give your own thoughts. Fuck. Why are you posting this shit? I want to know what YOU think, mob.

And who the fuck is this guy anyway? This motherfucker probably knows three maybe four Taylor songs.

Fuck.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't really see that look as a black stereotype anyways...not sure if that guy was joking, or what.

Back
Top Bottom