St. Vincent - Strange Mercy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A friend asked me last night if I had been to any good gigs lately and I said YES ST VINCENT and she was like who's that and I just started raving, trying to appeal to the feminist in my friend by pointing out that she's better than many males I've seen live, but she did not share my excitement.

Ha. I can relate to that. A friend asked me a few days ago about upcoming concerts, and I told her I was seeing Nick Cave next week. She says, "oh, has he done anything recently?" to which I went on about how great I think Push the Sky Away is for far longer than I probably should have.

I borrowed St. Vincent from my local library and transferred it to my iPod. After listening to the entire album every day for week, I'm sorry to say it just doesn't work for me no matter how much I wanted to like it. :sad:

Someone needs to teach Annie about ClickHole.

[TWEET]717750866648780800[/TWEET]

[TWEET]717752698079039488[/TWEET]

Would be more exciting if this was announced in conjunction with a new album.

Also, just recently found out that she dated Kristen Stewart and I had to take a couple days off work in the aftermath of that news.

I'm confident this means a new album is in the works/should be out by the time the tour starts.

Also: holy shit.

Straight hair looks gorgeous on Annie. Good Lord.

No west coast dates yet :(

Last edited:
Here we go! New song called "New York."

I like it! I wasn't expecting the change in style and I hope not every song on the album is like this, but I definitely enjoyed it.

I wanted to just let that comment stand on its own but holy fuck that's immediately my favourite song of the year. jesus fucking christ she's incredible.

Back
Top Bottom