Springsteen VIII - 2014, tour, album, etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He’s 73. Never good. Don’t you need like 5 days of clear test or some shit. Or did we stop doing that???

Last edited:
The Cure proving that all of this price gouging is complete and utter bullshit.

And that the artists have a huge say, at least those at the arena level. The notion that it’s all TM’s fault is out the window. That’s right, folks: blame Taylor.

The Cure proving that all of this price gouging is complete and utter bullshit.

2gze5vshnjk3.jpeg

Smith is a treasure.

2nd Foxboro show. That's how we spell it. I don't give a fuck how these idiots at Ticketmaster spell it.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/bruce-...ssachusetts-08-26-2023/event/01005E58D4BD7BDA

That's right motherfuckers. It's back to a free for all. Just like the Glory Days.

Verified Can Go Fuck Itself.

Not getting Verified sucks.
Getting Verified and moving through the queue to find tix all over the place in an arena or stadium is good.
The free for all with the “hit the dot”/“we’re sorry another fan beat you…” sucks.

I miss the old free for all where you picked your price ranges and/or “best available” and the system just spit out what it could pull. If they could use that format for at least the first hour or so of a general onsale with high demand, people might be less frustrated even though they couldn’t see the specific inventory.

He’ll watch you from his desk
While your stage is being built
He’ll listen to your tech
As his third coffee gets spilled

And he won’t pay full price
To see your show inside
Cause he’s a secret farter who hides

fixed the ending to Johnny 99 and ran through No Surrender. Charlie spent some time on Hungry Heart and, surprisingly, Spirt In The Night... but it was only him and nobody else did anything with it, so i imagine if they were going to add that to the set tonight for the first time on tour that the whole band would have played it.

fixed the ending to Johnny 99 and ran through No Surrender. Charlie spent some time on Hungry Heart and, surprisingly, Spirt In The Night... but it was only him and nobody else did anything with it, so i imagine if they were going to add that to the set tonight for the first time on tour that the whole band would have played it.

Hmmm. I would imagine 1-2 change ups at the 2nd LI show.

Back
Top Bottom