Random Music Talk CXIX: Donko Blocko

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There should be a thread where you post good news about your life and Laz finds the downside of it for you.

"I just had a baby!!"

"There goes your social life :angry:"

"I just got my Master's Degree!""

"Good luck paying off your student loan :angry:"

"Wilco has a new album coming out!!"

"$ :angry:"

Do mine. I'm moving to Colorado.

This is easy:

"Now you live in the same state as Dalton".

This might be worse than the pizza shops? I don't really know who Dalton is other than the dude with the roadhouse avatar. But let's be honest, I haven't seen good pizza since I lived in NY anyway.

Hi, IWB. Hope you're well, and good luck with the move!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Or just generally, if Coachella was a month later there'd be a stack of sideshows around that time :sigh:

The one new AFI song I've heard is...interesting. Still going to their show next month.

I'd like to hear your thoughts once you have a chance to listen to it. I watched their Jimmy Kimmel performances on Youtube a few days ago, they're still great live.

I enjoyed the AFI album.

I'm glad to hear this, hopefully I will change my opinion. I do like Snow Cats and White Offerings quite a bit.

I'm moving to Colorado.

I have been thinking semi-seriously about how I need to find a job in Colorado, as I'll be closer to family (but not too close), and be able to experience mountains, nature, and seasons again. I imagine you're just going for the legalized marijuana though, you damn hippie.

Your stalking of Cowboy Cerrone has to stop.

I laughed.

Yeah, the AFI album has some really low lows , but they're not enough to detract from what is, overall, exactly what I was hoping the album would be: a continued return to their roots, mixed with a bit of those melodies from sing the sorrow and decemberunderground that made me a fan in the first place.

2017 is young, but we may already have the year's worst album cover:

john-mayer-wave-one

Back
Top Bottom