Radiohead: Random Hail To The Thief Talk MMCDLXXVIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very likely my favourite setlist so far. The complete opposite of the one just before it (Seattle), which I really wasn't very fond of.

In my excitement, I overlooked the fact that set does not have Weird Fishes or All I Need.

Fuck that shit. I NEED to hear those songs.

Both of these songs surprised me by becoming two of my favorite Radiohead songs. But I don't think either of them get any better live than they are on the recording so don't be too sad if you don't hear them. All I Need is particularly underwhelming live. Somehow that amazing crescendo isn't as intense as it is under my headphones.

That said, I was still pretty happy to hear Weird Fishes in Phoenix.

I'm not at Radiohead tonight.

Well, it rained on them all anyway. Who needs to go see stupid Radiohead anyway. They're all stupid and I hate them all.

:hug:

Jonny hurt his thumb. The shows all suck now anyway.

I was very confused last weekend as to why I could not find the Coachella webcast. :huh:

If you go to the Coachella website, you'll see a "TBA" listed on the stream at 11:05, which is the exact same time Radiohead is supposed to hit the stage...

Ed was presumably really stoned in this interview, some hilarious stuff:

Source

They were great between 2004-2006. They really haven't been the same band since the bassist died, sad stuff.

By the way, welcome to the wrong thread. :wink:

Radiohead's now officially listed as being streamed at 11:05pm Pacific time tonight. If you're up, let's have a little stream partei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom