Radiohead – A Moon Shaped Pool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I need to try for SB and/or Portland on Thursday and/or Friday, and U2 Chicago-2 on Monday. No, I'm not at all anxious.

How do the WASTE presales work? I signed up yesterday. Should I expect an email with info, or do I just log into the site tomorrow and look for instructions orrrrrrrr .... ?

Yeah, I didn't go, but I looked at Stubhub, GAs for those shows were $1000 per.

I think I ended up paying like $200 to sit in the chase bridges, which is as nosebleed as it gets. Still worth it though.

Thanks. Ticketmaster app didn't show the price ranges, but the website did. (I know people swear by the app for ticket buying, but I'm not impressed.)

65-95 for Seattle, although of course that's w/o fees.

Thoroughly unimpressed with the Waste site. Hard to navigate, could not find the presale information until 10 minutes after the sale started (kind of my fault, I just assumed it would be a 10:00 thing or at the very least a "local time" thing like all normal sales for any other show I've ever attended).

Seriously. I've been in a virtual queue since the minute the sale started. It's an arena, seems odd that no tickets are being offered, so I feel like it has to be RH's ticketing system.

cori, the website is ridiculous but mailing list subscribers were sent a link to the useless presale page.

Sorry folks. There's nothing worse than a Radiohead ticket buying experience.

I never got an email. Whomp whomp. Maybe I signed up too late (yesterday). :(

I got the email on Tuesday.

Yeah, I haven't had a lot of good RH presale experiences. Feeling hopeful that the only good thing that could happen on the otherwise unspeakably dreadful tomorrow might be getting RH tickets.

Eh, it's a free membership for early access, so I wasn't expecting the moon. I'm mostly annoyed at the website and how hard it is to figure out where anything is.

I've got about an .800-.850 batting average on w.a.s.t.e. presales historically, but I struck out today for Miami and am .333 since they put the waiting room system in last year. I want a single seat anyway so I should be able to score something tomorrow. <knocks wood>

Holy fucking shit. I'm going to Portland with a really good seat.

I swear I almost lost consciousness when I finished buying my ticket. Santa Barbara's next, but if I don't get one for that show, I'm ok.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Holy fucking shit. I'm going to Portland with a really good seat.

I swear I almost lost consciousness when I finished buying my ticket. Santa Barbara's next, but if I don't get one for that show, I'm ok.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I got nothing. It actually never occurred to me that I wouldn't get anything. I assumed I'd get a great seat, not no seat. It's so weird that it's so hard to get a ticket now and really easy back when they were hugely popular. Well, fuck it. I guess I've seen them enough. I'd actually rather see Radiohead than U2 right now but what the fuck ever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom