RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They played four songs on Jools Holland ... I wanna say it was 15 Step, Bodysnatchers, Weird Fishes, and House of Cards.

Because that means any lyrics with depth are thrown out because they don't make you jump out of your chair and say, "Let's go have a happy day!"

And what do you mean, "why?" Did you not see the series of posts he made?

Yeah I get that, but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with a person who doesn't want to listen to that type of music. I agreed completely, but doesn't make them wrong.

I saw all the posts, was there really a need to reply like that, because you two completely disagree?

it's not about songs having happy lyrics or depressing lyrics anyway.....Amnesiac is just made somewhat unlistenable for me because it's an awkward compilation of songs, a rather yukky mix.....I'll listen to me favourites as much as I want to, but as an album, there's little motivation for me to spend 45 minutes doing so, cause it won't be a satisfying 45 minutes.

I have trouble listening to Anesiac too...maybe because my first memory of that album is waking up from sleeping to the sound of Like Spinning Plates...that was scary...

Back to the important discussion concerning my t-shirt, I am so annoyed by this whole thing. I have to return the shirt at my expense, even though it is their fucking mistake. If I send it by some untrackable means and it gets lost (this happened to me once with an expensive Pottery Barn item), I am SOL. Yet I shouldn't have to incur the exorbitant cost of trackable shipping overseas. I'm waiting for their response about this.

What a w.a.s.t.e. :down:

I would complain to Thom, I'll bet he could fix this.

They've responded they'll reimburse me for standard shipping. So I'm still SOL if the return gets lost because they're not sending me a new one until they get the old one back.

I'll give Thom a call later on his cell phone.

Yeah I get that, but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with a person who doesn't want to listen to that type of music. I agreed completely, but doesn't make them wrong.

I saw all the posts, was there really a need to reply like that, because you two completely disagree?

I was just asking a question of intedomine, because it struck me as odd and I wanted to hear a response. I wasn't saying it made him wrong, I just disagreed.

Was it necessary? Maybe, maybe not. But it wasn't unwarranted. It's not just me and him disagreeing. He's admittedly a terrible person, but thinks it's rationalized by thought process. My point is that it's not, that he never thought about it at all, that he's extremely unintelligent, and a horrible person who deserves the absolute worst.

I am sorry Phillyfan but i am sure many people in the world think like me - perhaps you dont come across many in your daily life

It is a case of rather them than us - you would rather others suffer than yourself. It is a natural way to think.

I would also say i am very intelligent - i got enough qualifications to prove it

I am sorry Phillyfan but i am sure many people in the world think like me - perhaps you dont come across many in your daily life

It is a case of rather them than us - you would rather others suffer than yourself. It is a natural way to think.

I would also say i am very intelligent - i got enough qualifications to prove it

o rly?... do tell.. inquiring minds wanna know..:hmm:

Don't%20feed%20the%20troll.jpg

Back
Top Bottom