OASIS - New Album(s) and all General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just heard the proper version of "Falling Down", and I think it's excellent, really different from anything they've done.

Thanks Jack!

I really like it. Doesn't sound like anything off of DBTT...doesn't sound like anything Oasis have done, really.

I'm diggin the chorus, the little "...all that I've ever known" refrain. Catchy!

I do prefer Liam singing, though. Oh well.

I don't even think Noel and Liam would want you guys as fans anyway so take THAT!

If those two called you and said "Hey, GAF you wanker, come hang out with us as we go on tour. On caveat: You can no longer talk to any of your old friends, ever again, but you can hang out with us and our mates whenever you like."

How would you handle letting your friends know that you'll be leaving their lives?

After a couple of listens can't say I'm all that impressed, imo, Def. Maybe was such a great lp, its been impossible for Oasis to ever follow that 1 up, and its been downhill ever since, with just occassional moments nearly reaching those heights, however, having said that, I'll still buy the cd when its out.

I think the youtube links are being pulled. The single is going to be played on Radio One tomorrow around 7:45am so I expect it'll be all over the internet very quickly.

ourliam.jpg

Back
Top Bottom