New Coldplay - "Mylo Xyloto", Oct 24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot wait. 2011's looking like it'll go down as a pretty swell year in music, just when I was thinking 2010 had it covered by miles.

Bit worried by x and y being paired together again though, that didn't work out so well last time...
:lmao:
I have no idea what the title means, but I'm quite excited for the album. Between this, Neon Indian, Wilco, M83, and Bjork, it should be a very good fall for music. :hyper:

Oh, and I'm loving the album cover:
Coldplay-Mylo-Xyloto.jpg

I think it's too late now and I'm on my phone, can't figure it out.

Every Waterfall Cries Rainbows is on the album, for those who didn't click the link. Next single is Paradise, out Sept 12

Glitterfy is not the direction I wanted to see them take.

Not looking forward to discovering that Chrissy's Paradise is a nice bubble bath with fudge sundaes and When Harry Met Sally on a permanent loop.

I'm looking forward to hearing this. The only new track I've heard is Every Teardrop etc, and while I didn't think much of it at first, I like it now.

Their only album I haven't really liked so far is X&Y, so I have high hopes for this one.

Yeah, I don't mind the Waterfall song now either. Don't love it, but it's a decent enough pop single.

Do we have a tracklisting yet? I really liked Major Minus - here's hoping they explore that path on the album.

Love the cover, hate the name, am REALLY concerned by the font that the name is written in in that little note on the website that Chris Martin wrote. What is this? 1993? I had a shirt with words in that font when I was 5. I love everything else they've done with the graffiti and everything, but I really hope that the liner notes aren't written in a similar font /petty

I'm excited. I just hope the songs are better than ETIAW. I don't mind that song now but it kind of sucks in comparison to a lot of Coldplay's other songs.

Hey, this is coming out before the AB remaster...

The only reason I don't mind ETIAW now is simply by force of having to hear it on the radio 70 times per day. I don't ever stop on it, really, but I get enough five second helpings of it that I hear it at least once a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom