Name The Album You Just Bought

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2popmofo said:
If IWasBored was still alive, she'd be quite proud.....

The Clash - 'Sandinista!' (2 discs) - Can't write or hear this title without singing Low's 'Sandinista' in my head.
51HI7FnZDDL._SS500_.jpg

Bruce Springsteen - 'Nebraska'
51LAz-OoB%2BL._SS500_.jpg

The Sisters of Mercy - 'A Slight Case of Overbombing: Greastest Hits Volume One'
41NV16VE2XL._AA240_.jpg

Blonde Redhead - 'Misery Is A Butterfly'
41H4AM8P2ZL._AA240_.jpg

Shitloads. I unloaded about 1/4 of it on here a few years ago, and then a friend took some more. I still have about 250-300 lps.

STA72251.jpg

Bruce, ELP, Chicago, Talking Heads, Clash. I stopped buying lps sometime in the late 80s/early 90s.

Whoa, do you happen to have a list? I'd probably buy some off of you...specifically Bruce and the Clash. And, lots of others too.

martha said:
I won't sell them; I'll send them to you when I can bear to part with the Bruce. Mailing them is a bitch x 3, though. :mad:

At least let me pay for the shipping then, there's no way I'll allow you to send them to me for free.

The Flaming Lips - At War With the Mystics (Colored vinyl, 2 LPs)
The Flaming Lips - The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song Single (Picture Disc vinyl 7")
The Flaming Lips - The W.A.N.D. Single (Picture Disc vinyl 7")
Explosions in the Sky - All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone (2 LPs, kick ass engraving on the blank side of the second LP)
Explosions in the Sky - Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Live, Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Die (vinyl)
The Police - Outlandos d'Amour (vinyl)
The Police - Reggatta de Blanc (vinyl)
The Police - Ghost in the Machine (vinyl)
R.E.M. - Murmur (vinyl)
R.E.M. - Lifes Rich Pageant (vinyl)
R.E.M. - Fables of the Reconstruction (vinyl)
U2 - Desire 12" single
U2 - New Year's Day/Treasure (Whatever Happened to Pete the Chop?) 12" single

I spent way too much this evening. :drool:

onebloodonelife said:
The Flaming Lips - At War With the Mystics (Colored vinyl, 2 LPs)
The Flaming Lips - The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song Single (Picture Disc vinyl 7")
The Flaming Lips - The W.A.N.D. Single (Picture Disc vinyl 7")
Explosions in the Sky - All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone (2 LPs, kick ass engraving on the blank side of the second LP)
Explosions in the Sky - Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Live, Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Die (vinyl)

Well done. If that WAND single is the one from UFOs at the Zoo, how absolutely great is that version? I put it on in the record store a few days ago and loved it. Didn't pick up the single, though, although the disc was beautiful.

There's also a really cool engraving on the other side of The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place. Pick it up, if you get the chance.

Oh, and my day:

3496_A_BECK_SEA_CHANGE.jpeg

On vinyl.

impy13 said:

Well done. If that WAND single is the one from UFOs at the Zoo, how absolutely great is that version? I put it on in the record store a few days ago and loved it. Didn't pick up the single, though, although the disc was beautiful.

There's also a really cool engraving on the other side of The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place. Pick it up, if you get the chance.

Was it this one?:
P2190234.jpg

I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, as I don't have my own turntable, but my mom does, and I'm going home this weekend. If it is the UFOs version, it is amazing; I have the DVD.

:cool: I plan on getting The Earth is Not a Cold, Dead Place when I see them next month in Milwaukee. My vinyl shop didn't have a copy of it yesterday.

onebloodonelife said:

Was it this one?

I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, as I don't have my own turntable, but my mom does, and I'm going home this weekend. If it is the UFOs version, it is amazing; I have the DVD.

:cool: I plan on getting The Earth is Not a Cold, Dead Place when I see them next month in Milwaukee. My vinyl shop didn't have a copy of it yesterday.

That's not it. Still awesome though. :up:

impy13 said:

That's not it. Still awesome though. :up:

I ended up seeing online that there was a specific UFOs one made, looked pretty sweet.

Think I might head out tonight and pick up a few more...maybe even The Joshua Tree remastered on 180g :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom