Matchbox Twenty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll wait for the proper release and the bonus tracks before I judge this album. But this is. . . I don't know what t his is. . .a lot of it is just bland try to hard to be reach the masses. :shrug: Parade, Overjoyed, English Town & Sleeping at the Wheel in particular is very good. But the rest is very meh at the moment.

Definitely a different box of matches from ten years ago.

bono_man2002 said:
I'll wait for the proper release and the bonus tracks before I judge this album. But this is. . . I don't know what t his is. . .a lot of it is just bland try to hard to be reach the masses. :shrug: Parade, Overjoyed, English Town & Sleeping at the Wheel in particular is very good. But the rest is very meh at the moment.

Definitely a different box of matches from ten years ago.

I agree. I'm not too thrilled. Parade is great, the rest aren't clicking. I'm not gonna listen again til the album comes out.

Put Your Hands Up is pure garbage. I hope it grows.

OK, so this album is really growing on me. There's still some filler, but there's songs like Parade, Our Song, and I Believe in Everything that I get more fond of with every listen.

They're good songs, but I still don't like them as Matchbox songs. As long as they are still as good live as they were four years ago, that's all I care about :)

Back
Top Bottom