Enter the Space Moon (A Moon in Space)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phillyfan26

Blue Crack Supplier
Space Moon is partying like it's 2009, ladies and gentlemen. Everyone's favorite orbiting body that destroyed the planet between Mars and Jupiter has returned, in all of its epicness. With the return of the President to the Secretary of Offense, the Cabinet is fully stocked and ready to fuck the day up of every soul, mind, and island that gets in its way.

The Cabinet has been re-tooled and will be formally announced in its reincarnation very soon.

And remember: Just Space Moon it, bro.

Cori, there is no need of hazing at this time. We are at one with the Space Moon.

You will at some point need to get a spot on the cabinet.

I hope I don't need to run for election. I suck at campaigning.

I will accept any spot I am assigned.

They're usually related to popular jokes running around about people. Yours could end up being about bowling if this situation continues. Which naturally means it would have to be a Big Lebowski reference. Maybe you could be "That Fuck Down at the League Office."

A) The bowling joke may be over. My new BFF apparently spammed someone else with a bunch of nasty PMs because they dared to ask if they'd signed up just to bash U2. Ha.

B) Not really a Lebowski fan.

C) I realize I might not have much say in the matter anyway.

D) :)

Gentlemen, I was once where you now are. I too resisted the lure of Space Moon for many a lunar cycle.

Now I have accepted Space Moon into my womb heart and am ready to become one with Space Moon (The Moon In Space).

warrenackbaret6.png

Whatever the hell it is, I've yet to see one mention of music.

The whole deal is that we all make a CD length playlist and send it around to each other, mainly for the purpose of rocking the fuck out.

Also, Sprunk.

The whole deal is that we all make a CD length playlist and send it around to each other, mainly for the purpose of rocking the fuck out.

Also, Sprunk.

Well hell, I'm down with that.

2808187116_f16daba369.jpg

Back
Top Bottom