Desert Island VII Master List, Part Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After a very bad night involving me and 7 shots of UV Blue in 45 minutes which ended in my curling around the toilet all night, vodka and I just don't agree with each other. Ugh, just thinking about it makes my stomach clench up in revolt.

My worst night with vodka ended in my roommate returning home and finding my passed out in the absolute center of the room after vomiting in our trash can, but I'm 95% sure that was because I had spoiled milk with dinner that night.

Ha, I was going to add that if I'm drinking liquor (which is rare these days), it's rum. Just can't go wrong with a rum and Coke.

I did not enjoy Jack and Coke (I know it's whiskey) when I had it, but it was also my first night drinking after a horrid Halloween, which I will not even begin to describe here. It's worth giving it a second chance, is my point.

Speaking of rum and coke, one of my new favourite adult beverages involves pineapple rum and cherry coke. Good stuff.

It's also from Wisconsin, and seeing as I'm originally from there as well, I have to rep the home state beer. For cheap stuff, anyway. If I were choosing decent Wisconsin beer, New Glarus Spotted Cow, all the way. But, that's ONLY available within the state, which poses a problem.

I had New Glarus Fat Squirrel once. Awesome.

Speaking of rum and coke, one of my new favourite adult beverages involves pineapple rum and cherry coke. Good stuff.

Ooh, that does sound good. I was a fan of raspberry vodka and Cherry Coke for awhile there.

I had New Glarus Fat Squirrel once. Awesome.

I still haven't had Fat Squirrel...but I'm going home next month. I think that'll be an ideal time to give it a try.

oh man, if only we still had cherry coke here. feijoa vodka and diet coke with lemon doesn't quite have the same appeal.

No. In fact, that doesn't sound appealing to me at all. And WHY do you not have cherry coke???

i have no idea. i do miss raspberry coke. five years and i still haven't found anything as nice.

In some of the chain-store brands of soda, you can find raspberry cream here. But I don't remember raspberry cola.

Oh jeez!

Well, if you're nerdy enough to care, I've got a few pics of it on facebook if you're that interested in the aspects of beer.

:lol:

I was just curious, since you said it was higher than normal. And, I've seen it, almost bought it a couple of times, even, but just haven't gotten around to it, so it's all good. Another month of suspense won't kill me. :wink:

I got a tad tipsy off of one, and I'm not exactly a light-weight...more like, lower-middle-weight.

I got a tad tipsy off of one, and I'm not exactly a light-weight...more like, lower-middle-weight.

Haha, oh great, I'm probably considered a lightweight...like fairly tipsy off a few PBRs. Well, it looks like I'll have a good time at my sister's grad party, then.

it only ever existed in new zealand, and for all of five months at that. it was the greatest cola to ever exist.

It was in Australia too, and yeah, that shit was insane. Nothing will ever compare.

Someone chuck a PBR this way, I've never seen them here.

Ashley, you should try that 32% beer that came out in Scotland a few months ago.

Seriously, I think it is. Because I have very fond memories of a raspberry cola back in about 03/04. I think I mixed it with port once.

makes sense, it probably was around then. i couldn't even begin to imagine mixing port with anything.

The World's Strongest Beer: Tactical Nuclear Penguin

It also has the best name I've ever heard for a beer.

like you said, that's the best name i've ever seen for a beer. it just beats out sassy red.

Back
Top Bottom