Arcade Fire live release

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pitchfork TV is streaming Miroir Noir this week. While some parts are meh, it contains my favorite live moment of any concert I have ever been to: Power Out --> Rebellion (Lies).

See part 6 for this. Pitchfork: TV

:drool:

Is Rebellion the Song of the Decade?

It would definitely be in my Top 3.

To hear that and LCD Soundsystem's All My Friends (another candidate) at the same show was amazing, to say the least.

What a fucking track. What a band. Really, it's hard to find a band with two albums as strong as those two. Their third album will be a fascinating one, I think, in terms of their choice of direction.

Has there been any news of a new album? Are they even recording?

Hurry up, I'm dyin' here!

To hear that and LCD Soundsystem's All My Friends (another candidate) at the same show was amazing, to say the least.

Two top candidates right there. I can't possibly come with a top 5 for this decade, but I'd say How to Disappear Completely and Sufjan Steven's Chicago would also be up there for me. But Rebellion could easily be my favorite live song of the decade.

They were a GREAT touring combo. Did you do the indietastic thing and by that LCD/Arcade 7" they were selling at the shows?

Watched it on pitchfork.tv last week. I'm thinking I'll have to buy a copy. It was sooo good. Loved it.

Back
Top Bottom