Amazon Daily Deals!!!$$$!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I caved and looked. There's enough albums I want that I hope the deals are done by the time I get paid on Friday.

Also, wtf, why only the first disc of 69 Love Songs?!

Nice - thanks DannyBoy. Had a $1 MP3 credit left over from another promo, so I grabbed Explosions in the Sky's most recent, which is $2.99 right now - so I got it for free. :)

DB, don't you realize when you promote Amazon, you're taking away sales from Wow HD? How do you live with yourself?

Not familiar with Wow DC, so I googled it. I think this would make a nice slogan for just about anything...

I was just making a Washington DC pun with WOW DB's beloved website, WOW HD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I bought Grouplove's album, since I'm a pretty big fan of "Tongue Tied" and so far so good. Only on track 2 though :lol:

Amazon really, really wants me to buy this album from The Head and the Heart. Considering how many deals they have given me this year already, perhaps I should.

This is less the 25 greatest indie rock albums and more the 25 greatest indie rock albums that are currently on sale.

New ones. RHCP Hits, Elton John's "Madman Across the Water", Van Halen hits, Springsteen hits, beach boys, incubus.

Usually sales can convince me to buy things I'd definetly not spend ten bucks on, but that list. Ugh. You'd have to pay me to own van halen or Elton John anything.

Back
Top Bottom