2013 Albums Most Anticipated/Most Dreaded

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah.

Make better threads. You're really bad at that. Words have meaning. Whether you like it or not.

Look'em up.

You're really shitty at this.

I've seen the light! You guys all see it too, right? Rev Schloop Dogg here has shown me the way! I repent! I shall no longer be a sinner and commit these abominations in the eyes of The Lord! In the name of the holy trinity of Webster, Merriam, and Oxford, absolve me of my indiscretions and welcome me into your kingdom! I am saved!

Really lookin' forward to the new Knife album, you guys.

They have some of the best band photos.

theknife.jpg

The+Knife++by+Elin+Berge+PNG.png

the-knife.jpg

I've seen the light! You guys all see it too, right? Rev Schloop Dogg here has shown me the way! I repent! I shall no longer be a sinner and commit these abominations in the eyes of The Lord! In the name of the holy trinity of Webster, Merriam, and Oxford, absolve me of my indiscretions and welcome me into your kingdom! I am saved!

That.

Or just the simple fact that words mean stuff.

Or not.

Or not.

I think he was questioning your statement, and asking you if mods really make our lives better. Little does he know, punctuation has meaning as well.

What makes you think I've ever stopped?
If you sustained a retarded three page music forum argument about the meaning of the word "dread" and have been banging your wife the entire time, I'm probably just going to quit the Internet in awe of the fact that I'm never going to be as boss as you.

If you sustained a retarded three page music forum argument about the meaning of the word "dread" and have been banging your wife the entire time, I'm probably just going to quit the Internet in awe of the fact that I'm never going to be as boss as you.

Kind of reminds me of that scene from watchman where the blue dude is banging that girl while working on stuff in the lab. Multitasking at at finest.

Yeah.

You don't have to quit the internet.

This has been incredible. Props to all involved. I especially like the bit where the one guy doesn't like the context that one word was used in, and then lambasted teh hole interwebz! about the correct use of language. That one guy then called someone else's thread making ability 'shitty'. What a wit he must have, as he knows full well that 'words have meanings' and that shitty describes an object that exhibits faecal characteristics. How can a thread look like poo!? I ask you all?! What a joker - what an insightfully brilliant mind!

Hahahahaha - it still makes me laugh! A thread looking like poo! I suppose it 'stinks' too! Maybe this thread contains nuts!? Get it?!

Oh, you guys!

Martin Freeman from The Office was an interesting choice for the Hobbit too, I have to say. The guy has the comic timing but if they wanted to maintain continuity, they maybe should have tried to get Ian Holm back. He's short enough and looks like a hobbit.

Yeah.

Make better threads. You're really bad at that. Words have meaning. Whether you like it or not.

Look'em up.

You're really shitty at this.
actually, it was pointed out to you upthread that the word you're nitpicking in fact has two meanings. you're choosing to ignore this and take the thread further off-topic because you're insisting everyone's talking about the more extreme definition of the word dread, rather than the meaning everyone has said they're using.

this pedantic, pointless trolling over which form of "dread" has gone on long enough, as has the insulting other members. if you think this thread is shitty, no one's forcing you to read it. but telling people they're "shitty at" making threads is against the rules.

Back
Top Bottom